Folligen - some important questions

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a few important questions to ask regarding folligen. I appreciate your response. Thanks.

If I apply the folligen in the evenings do I need to wash it off first thing in the morning or can I leave it in longer because I normally wash my hair in the afternoon?

Do I spray the folligen into the hair or do I need to part the hair and apply directly on to the scalp?

Is it Ok to spray it on to non-male pattern baldness areas of the scalp i.e. the area at the back near the neck?

I have noticed that folligen contains saw palmetto. Does this matter (saw palmetto is often derided in this forum for treating hair loss)?

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I apply the folligen in the evenings do I need to wash it off first thing in the morning or can I leave it in longer because I normally wash my hair in the afternoon?

You can leave it in as long as you like.

Do I spray the folligen into the hair or do I need to part the hair and apply directly on to the scalp?

The more of the Folligen you get on the scalp the better :wink:

Is it Ok to spray it on to non-male pattern baldness areas of the scalp i.e. the area at the back near the neck?

YES! :)

I also use it on my face. My complexion has never looked better. All Folligen basically is, is a copper peptide based compound. Copper peptides (the rights kinds like Folligen) are beneficial anywhere you place them on the skin.

I have noticed that folligen contains saw palmetto. Does this matter (saw palmetto is often derided in this forum for treating hair loss)?

It likely does nothing... but it wont hurt :wink:

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your answers.

Socks wrote:
I also use it on my face. My complexion has never looked better.

Yes, I also ordered Copper Peptide serum for the face together with folligen from Skin Bilogy.