Folligen/Tricomin v Revivogen v MegaGrowth Factor discussion

smacker

Reaction score
Firstly, I ought to ask- is Revivogen a scam? The photos on their website are dubious and in a few cases I don't think the 'before' and 'after' are the same person! BUT, the one thing in it's favour is the once daily application as then I don't have to have a minoxidil effect, whereby any attempt at a hairstyle post-aplication is scuppered.

The copper-peptide based products - I beleive that these are part of a group of treatments called SODs. How do these work? I have read that they are medically-proven but CANNOT find any evidence of any studies anywhere.

Lastly, MGF - again, it is a once per day application so scores highly. But I am not sure about putting anti-androgens on my scalp as:

1. Side effects from absorption may occur

2. Over time, my body may produce more T to counteract the effects of MGF and I may have more alpha-reductasea and an increase in DHT recptors as a result.

MGF is also pricey.

My goal is more maintenance than regrowth. What do you think I should go with?

P.S. I am already alternating Nizoral and T-Gel.

pilogenic101

Reaction score
I use the Revivogen shampoo to complement the Revivogen scientifically-backed topical treatment. They work well together for me. I add a little tea tree oil to the Revivogen shampoo to get an enhanced effect.