folligen

CCS

Reaction score
I know Shedmaster swears by that stuff, but where it the proof? When I run out of my old AC spray, I might get tricomin. I bet the minoxidil Shedmaster uses probably accounts for his success.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I might switch up to tricomin soon here. Too darn messy to use consistently. I honestly haven't been using it in some time because I didn't reorder it. My hair is starting to react negatively right now. Is it because of the lack copper/tin peptides for the past several months? Who knows...

CCS

Reaction score
well, the CP cream I put on my face is folligen based, so I hope it works. I'll just use it up. But I'm going to do some GTE stuff too, and RU on my nose.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS,

what is the exact name of the CP cream you put on your face?

And why are you putting RU on your face for?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
well, the CP cream I put on my face is folligen based, so I hope it works. I'll just use it up. But I'm going to do some GTE stuff too, and RU on my nose.

I just received my super CP Serum for use on my face. This is potent stuff! It smells very similar to folligen.

CCS

Reaction score
blaze said:
CCS,

what is the exact name of the CP cream you put on your face?

And why are you putting RU on your face for?

I don't remember the CP cream name. I'm no expert, so buy what you think is best. Only results I've seen is it gets rid of sun burns fast.

I put RU on my nose to get rid of big pores. At least that is what I hope it will do.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just received my super CP Serum for use on my face. This is potent stuff! It smells very similar to folligen.

shedmaster, what have you noticed when you apply CP's to your face?(provided you have used CP's for your face prior to the Super CP Seum you just recieved)?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score

shedmaster, what have you noticed when you apply CP's to your face?(provided you have used CP's for your face prior to the Super CP Seum you just recieved)?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
blaze said:

No this is the first type of CP's I have applied to my face and last night was the 1st time I used it. It was an every so slight stinging but I think I used too much of it. They stress many times how you should ease into using it, because they are strong. The exfoliating cream was pretty good too, which you can use in the AM.