For all those worried about hairloss

piacere

Reaction score
I started shedding hairs without being on anything roughly 21 months ago. I jumped on finasteride almost immediately and then 6 months later jumped on minoxidil. In the 20 month period after starting finasteride and 12 month period after starting minoxidil, I have had a constant shed, pretty aggressive recession of my frontal hairline and temple, and recently an aggressive loss of hair at my crown. I wasn't on nizoral shampoo until a few weeks ago, but I've taken supplements for most of these periods. I doubt nizoral is the missing link.

I have seen ZERO positive results, any stronger hairs grow back or any sort of slowing of hairloss.

What's my point? It doesn't always work for everyone. Straight fact. So if your regiment isn't working, stop stressing and just enjoy what you have right now.

LivingUp

Reaction score
Amen.

stressing over hair loss is inevitable, being physical creatures, the way we look is important. But its not everything. If everyone on this forum suffering from hair loss was given a full head of hair permanently, we'd still be complaining or worrying about something else in our life, on a forum somewhere.... Dick size, height, nose, women, hair on body...

what annoys me is that when I've accepted my hairloss, my friends and family seem to think that I shouldnt. Their ignorance in understand male pattern baldness means that they think I'm unhealthy, not eating right, not taking propecia... Etc

piacere

Reaction score
what annoys me is that when I've accepted my hairloss, my friends and family seem to think that I shouldnt. Their ignorance in understand male pattern baldness means that they think I'm unhealthy, not eating right, not taking propecia... Etc

That's the one thing keeping me from shaving my head, and the biggest thing that I am dreading.