for people with shedding experience..

bsn21

Reaction score
some quick info.. i am 21 and have been losing since around 17. i have receding temples quite far and pretty decent thinning in the crown. i started kirkland minoxidil about 4 weeks ago, started nizoral 1% every other day also 4 weeks ago, and finpecia about a week and a half ago. in the past few days i've noticed a lot more hair on my pillow and also in the shower. would this be considered a really fast shed? if so, does it mean anything regarding to recovery potential?

one more, i presume less important question, has anyone experienced/know of success with applying the kirkland minoxidil on already bald temples? i've heard conflicting reports and just hoped someone with experience could provide me some insight. thanks so much in advance!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
almost guaranteed that the hairs on ya pillow are from a minoxidil shed,i got a shed almost exactly one month into treatment too :)it will come back,just be sure to use it religiously and not jump ship before it really has chance to work its magic!

i used to use kirkland and rogaine liquid minoxidil before i switched to rogaine foam (highly recommended,not greasy,dries in 2 minutes) and i think it ever so slightly helped my temples but not much.

good luck :)