For the Brits: "Extreme Male Beauty" on Ch4 will show hair transplant

s.a.f

Reaction score
f***!!!
It makes me nervous when this stuff gets shown on tv just incase people I know are watching and think of me.
If its in the UK its obviously going to be a crap clinic/result.

Reaction score
Yeah I watched this; the chap who mentioned how his father had it done, only to further recede behind the transplants show how it is not really an answer for people who aren't a deep Norwood IMO.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Can I watch this online, im from holland?

Does anyone have a link?

s.a.f

Reaction score
ryan r said:

Does anyone have a link?
Go to the channel4 website they may have it on there.

ali777

Reaction score
ryan r said:

Does anyone have a link?

I don't think there is that much to see. I missed the first two episodes and I downloaded them through torrents. Use google to search for a torrent, you'll find one. It's episode 4 you are looking for...

Basically the programme is about a guy in his 30s questioning his looks. He isn't bald, but he's receding and you can tell he's got thinning. As with most of us, he isn't happy with his hair. So he sits through a FUE transplant and decides that an hair transplant is something he doesn't want.

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the piece about hair transplants was very short and un-informative. I got really sick of seeing his knob all the time as well.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
ryan r said:

Does anyone have a link?

I don't think there is that much to see. I missed the first two episodes and I downloaded them through torrents. Use google to search for a torrent, you'll find one. It's episode 4 you are looking for...

Basically the programme is about a guy in his 30s questioning his looks. He isn't bald, but he's receding and you can tell he's got thinning. As with most of us, he isn't happy with his hair. So he sits through a FUE transplant and decides that an hair transplant is something he doesn't want.

Its not even the hair im really interested in...hes going through a transformation of some sorts right?

ali777

Reaction score
ryan r said:
Its not even the hair im really interested in...hes going through a transformation of some sorts right?

Yeah, that's right...

Fair play to the guy, he actually did pretty well in 8 weeks (the tv show is 4 episodes). He managed to lose 9kg in such a short time. TBH, when I stopped drinking and I started exercising, I dropped 5kg in no time. It was almost instant. (I went through the same journey myself)

The thing is, you can tell 8 weeks isn't enough time to develop muscle definition. His body really changed and some definition started coming through, but he needs to keep it up for a bit longer to get proper muscle definition.

My only criticism is that the programme wasn't informative enough. So, don't take it too seriously. It's sort of light entertainment... Get the torrents and watch it :whistle:

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha, will do, thanks