Free Alpicort F Just Pay For Shipping

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
As the title states, ill give it for free. Just pay for shipping. My business partner's wife is from Slovakia so on her trip a few months back, i had her buy me like 12 bottles. I tried it for 3 days and my tits got sensitive(I am VERY sensitive to anything that touches my hormone levels) so I just didnt give it a shot.

'Ive given up on taking the easy way out. If I love my hair as much as I say I do, i have to make lifestyle changes. Ive done a lot of research and I have concluded me view on hair loss is so flawed. I'm pretty much going vegan/fruit/alkaline lifestyle.... Oh well

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As the title states, ill give it for free. Just pay for shipping. My business partner's wife is from Slovakia so on her trip a few months back, i had her buy me like 12 bottles. I tried it for 3 days and my tits got sensitive(I am VERY sensitive to anything that touches my hormone levels) so I just didnt give it a shot.

'Ive given up on taking the easy way out. If I love my hair as much as I say I do, i have to make lifestyle changes. Ive done a lot of research and I have concluded me view on hair loss is so flawed. I'm pretty much going vegan/fruit/alkaline lifestyle.... Oh well

Not interested in the Alpicort, but interested to see how you go on the diet change regards your hair. I went Plant based at the start of the year. I didnt do it for hairloss, more because its a healthier way to eat. It improved the condition of my hair but I dont think it effected my hairloss. I am on the track to success now but I attribute that more to my routine rather than the diet.