Free05ct's Story

free05ct

Reaction score
hello everyone so this is my first time on the forums (long post

to sum up my story, i am 19 years old and believe i have the male baldness. It is thining in the front and crown area. I have not lost any of my hairline so i believe i caught it early. I am a shy guy but, this may sound like i am being narcastic, but i believe my looks have helped me in the girl deprtment. Sometimes the girl comes to me Also i have really dry eyes so need glasses and lets just say being bald with glasses doesnt seem to attractive haha, ill look like my grandpa.

for meds i started propecia 3 months ago, my hair has been somewhat itchy but i believe that means it might be working. my hair seems to have not really change, not sure if thats good or bad, might be a bit to early. Oh and was going to buy Nizoral today, part of that big 3, but one question i have was with nizoral do i need another shampoo? and what conditioner do i get? and do i put it on after nizoral? last thing im low on cash so dont think ill get rogaine, i know its part of big 3 but will not using it be a big deal?

Thanks for responses in advance

Number9

Reaction score
Hi Free05ct,

My Derm told me that taking rogaine and finasteride (propecia) is "like wearing suspenders and a belt", they do the same thing and are not both required; however, according to this forum, they do not do the same thing. Plus, using rogaine is a big commitment. As for Nizoral, if you over use it, your scalp can become dry. If I your you, I would buy an organic shampoo + conditioner and alternate it with Nizoral. When using nizoral you don't have to condition your hair.

PS - I have glasses (I wear them sometimes) and they look good. Have you expereinced any sheds?

free05ct

Reaction score
thank you number9 for the response, my hair itches but not sure if im sheding i have never been able to visably see hair fall out sum times i see like 1 cm pieces of hair when i brush my hair