from egypt (arab) and different

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasser

Reaction score
you cant imagine how to be a medical student and have all that stress in ur study & exams
you cant imagine how to be a 20 yrs old good looking guy and then become bald in only one year
you cant imagine how it feels when your relatives saw you last year when you had hair and this year you just have not
you cant imagine that here in cairo & egypt we dont have enough hair care ( for male pattern baldness) you hardly can find 1 doctor to prescribe you minoxidil :) & to tell you that (disease) is un cureable
you cant imagine that minoxidil & finasteride & other shampoos are not made in this damn country (egypt) you have to get from other countries , also online shopping is not easy
after this all i standed alone and said no i want my hair i will not lose it , well started to treat myself by me , got minoxidil by someone who traveled to UK and every month you get your supply like this :O
any way i stareted the treatment for about 8 months , then i noticed very good hair that my friends told me waaaaaaaw what have you done to your hair is this a hair peice? when i hear this i felt like victory !!!! . but as usual no continous victory i begun to lose my hair again very rapidly and very badly that let me to be in major depression
and i wanted to leave this life , my college , my friends , my everything . i dont know why but i felt like this
well lets talk about now am starting again with anew reigmen ( minoxidil , finasteride ) and still waiting results but am very disappointed coz i have severe shedding Norwood
i need to back my victory and say yeeeees am not bald any more
best wishes
yasse

pets123

Reaction score
I can imagine all that and even worse. You're 20. I was 15 when everything went to hell. Now im on finasteride+minoxidil+keto and I pray every day for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.