FUE hair transplant experience in South Korea

tk8788

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am new here. And it's been a year and a month since I went to Korea to get my hair transplant surgery done. I decided to share my experience here to help people who have same problem as me.

I'm from Hong Kong. Female in early 30s. I was born with a wide forhead. And found out I have receding hairline is the key moment for decision on having a hair transplant surgery.

The reason why I choose to get a hair transplant in Korea is mainly because of a friend recommended and the cost cosinderation. Hair transplants are expensive in Hong Kong. Also, my fd who had her hair transpalnt done in Korean had good result.
I had online consulted with several clinics, but overall comparison, whether the price, patients reviews, and post-op services, the clinic which my friend recommended makes me feel most reliable.
So I decided to go Korea Woomchan and had my FUE hair transplant surgery done by Dr. Hyun.

Because of my work, I stayed for only three days in Korea. After arriving in Korea on the first morning, I went to the clinic in the afternoon to consulted with the Dr. Hyun about the surgery methad, design, and confirm the number of the grafts again. Dr. Hyun answered all my questions in detail which made me feel at ease. The nurses were very kind as well:smile:

The next day, I went to the clinic for a hair transplant surgery. I remember that the doctor explained and confirmed the hair transplant design to me more than once during the surgery.
On the third day, I went back to the clinic to wash my hair, remove the bandage, and went back to Hong Kong in the afternoon. Everything went well during my stay in Korea. No one had noticed my shaved part of back side because the shaved area was covered by my long hair. After surgery, the hospital keep in touch with me periodically to confirm my post-op condition. And now, it is more than a year after surgery. I am very satisfied with the results. Share my Before & Post-op photos here hope to help people who needs information on hair transplant.
1721910543747.png

Before↑
1721910564803.png

12months after surgery↑
1721910581809.png

Now↑