Fue In South East Asia - Where To Start?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good surgeons in SE Asia?

I'm looking to have a FUE to restore my frontal thirds (nw3 with some thinning) and all the reviews are in foreign languages. The pictures of before and afters look great on a few sites but I don't know which ones are honest.

Any advice will help

shookwun

Reaction score
You have good quality donor that is reasonably thick. Have no shave FUT with Dr Path in Thailand.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have good quality donor that is reasonably thick. Have no shave FUT with Dr Path in Thailand.
Thanks, man.

I need to do more research between fut and fue because I had the impression that a fue was nearly always the best option unless you were like a norwood 6.

Probably need it doing next year just before I fall into norwood 4 area

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thanks, man.

I need to do more research between fut and fue because I had the impression that a fue was nearly always the best option unless you were like a norwood 6.

Probably need it doing next year just before I fall into norwood 4 area
If you can live with knowing you have a scar in the back, FUT would be cheaper. Have you ever considered going to Turkey or Belgium for FUE if you don't want the scar to worry about?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I could handle a light scar but hopefully the surgeon has enough skill to make it blend.

That Dr Path looks brilliant in Bangkok and it looks to be under 5000 dollars which is good. I imagine I will need a 2 hair transplant's because my hair is going into a nw5 pattern but right now I only need the front 3rd rebuilt, so at some other time when hair loss progresses I may a second hair transplant.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I could handle a light scar but hopefully the surgeon has enough skill to make it blend.

That Dr Path looks brilliant in Bangkok and it looks to be under 5000 dollars which is good. I imagine I will need a 2 hair transplant's because my hair is going into a nw5 pattern but right now I only need the front 3rd rebuilt, so at some other time when hair loss progresses I may a second hair transplant.

yo j whats happening man

back on the boards again :D

hows life in vietnam? working your way through the local wildlife i hope :D

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
yo j whats happening man

back on the boards again :D

hows life in vietnam? working your way through the local wildlife i hope :D
Haha not really - I've only slept with two people since being here.

I've moved to a major city and making more friends here now.

My hair loss has gotten a bit worse but still able to conceal with toppik. I've decided to get on Avodart for one final attempt and if it doesn't work by next June then I will get a hair transplant.

Did you get smp or on any treatments?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

My hair loss has gotten a bit worse but still able to conceal with toppik. I've decided to get on Avodart for one final attempt and if it doesn't work by next June then I will get a hair transplant.

no smp. i dont think ill bother to be honest. ill just wait it out for a few years to see what new treatments bring

if nothing comes ill just buzz it. f*** it

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
no smp. i dont think ill bother to be honest. ill just wait it out for a few years to see what new treatments bring

if nothing comes ill just buzz it. f*** it
Get a hair transplant with me - we'll get it done in Thailand by Dr Damkerng and we will be full headed studs by the end of next year.

I'm serious though - it costs around $5000-7000 but its a life changing thing to do and you wont have half these worries anymore

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a hair transplant with me - we'll get it done in Thailand by Dr Damkerng and we will be full headed studs by the end of next year.

I'm serious though - it costs around $5000-7000 but its a life changing thing to do and you wont have half these worries anymore

how bad is your hair now?

i think i remember you posting a buzz cut pic. it seemed similar to mine. the front looked quite thin

man if i had a solid nw5/6 final pattern i would definitely go for it. but i just cant with an obvious nw7 retro showing. i would love to

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
how bad is your hair now?

i think i remember you posting a buzz cut pic. it seemed similar to mine. the front looked quite thin

man if i had a solid nw5/6 final pattern i would definitely go for it. but i just cant with an obvious nw7 retro showing. i would love to
My hair is still only a norwood 3 at the front but its thinning in a lot more in the frontal 3rd. With toppik I look fine but without it I definitely look balding.

I can still style it but those days are numbered so I'm thinking about getting a hair transplant next year before its too bad.

It looks like this now:

jude-law-mystery-woman.jpg

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score

Out of interest, how easy is it to get stuff like avodart in Vietnam? Or even standard medication for other things? I've heard there's a lot of counterfeits in the pharmacies there.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Buzz don't work with transplants.

Need to zero guard or grow it out.

Horse shoe with sparse coverage will be obvious after a tranaplant. Cannot replicate sides in any way whatsoever.

0 guard or grow