fue or stemcell

truffy

Reaction score
hi guys
I don't know where to start but....confusion seems to get the best of me...so many options and yet....so many doubts...it seems that everyone is in the big hairloss pool to grab some buckets full of dollars.
anyway,i was debating whether to go for a traditional fue or wait and afford a more costly stem cell transplant Doctor like Dr Gho.only problem seems beside the price point that the thickness is not huge since hairs are cut in half(???)BUT according to them donor area is inexhaustible.also...can someone tell me more about Dr Nigam in India?seems to good to be true.... fue or stemcell

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nigam is not a doctor, he is a scam artist. A member on SAGA went to his 'clinic' for a hair transplant and the guy had inserted grafts UPSIDE DOWN, causing ingrown hairs. There's no stem cell treatment anywhere in the world. Don't let your emotions take over logic and rational thinking. Dr. Gho's results of regrowth in the donor area are also lies. He claims 80% regrowth yet in the last 4+ years nobody has seen a single case of a patient actually taking advantage of 80% to go from NW7 to NW1 or even NW2. If 80% regrowth was possible, you could go in for about 10 sessions at 2,000 grafts each before your donor would get depleted. Dr. Gho is only allowing THREE sessions and thats it.... which translate to the same number of grafts as with a regular FUE/FUT transplant.

They're liars, scam artists and taking advantage of desperate men shunned by society over something as ultimately trivial as hair.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going on a limb and saying there is some proof to stem cell therapy. When I went for my touch ups there was a woman who came in during my surgery for a 6 month check up. She seemed very happy with her results and they showed me some before pics.
They admitted though its more hit/miss and works better with people who have alopecia disorders than just regular male pattern baldness.