Gaba

DIM-001

Reaction score
Hi you guys,

i'm thinking about taking gaba for a while and see what it can do for my body, in terms of sleep and in the gym, so i want to take it right before i go to bed,
but i'm on proscar for 4 months now and it's going great but won't i mess it up by taking gaba?
i take my proscar also just before i go to bed, and thats between 10pm and 12pm, is it wrong to take gaba and proscar at the same time?

i don't want to mess up my results by taking gaba, that's what i'm afraid off really

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Gaba won't mess with your sex hormones... only your brain.. i took it for a while.. different side effects everytime.. lol you will see!

DIM-001

Reaction score
ow well ok thank you for your answer,
i thought because it is claimed that it raises you HGH level a little bit that it would mess up you hair..
so you would say it would be safe for my hair to take it?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
DIM-001 said:
ow well ok thank you for your answer,
i thought because it is claimed that it raises you HGH level a little bit that it would mess up you hair..
so you would say it would be safe for my hair to take it?

yes! What about gaba claims about HGH..still having doubt about this.. take it on empty stomach before.. sometimes I had an hard time breathing.. you will see!

DIM-001

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the information, i ordered the higher power gaba powder 300gr,
and i'm about to take 5gr each naght before i go to sleep, we'll see how my boy repsonds to it :)
thanks for the great help

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Squeegie you are a veritable encyclopedia of consumables :)

hahaha I know man.. I tried so much crap!