Game Over?

dutchdude

Reaction score
Hey folks, I am 22 year old Dutch male suffering early onset of Male Pattern Baldness. Every summer, I go to France to sleep with the local girls and other tourists. I am already losing my confidence because of my hairloss. Every man at the beach seems to have a full head of hair most of who are older than me. I am not sure what to do. I was hoping for what success some men had with treatments.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, I am 22 year old Dutch male suffering early onset of Male Pattern Baldness. Every summer, I go to France to sleep with the local girls and other tourists. I am already losing my confidence because of my hairloss. Every man at the beach seems to have a full head of hair most of who are older than me. I am not sure what to do. I was hoping for what success some men had with treatments.

hey lotgenoot,
What norwood are you? There are definitely men out there who have success with the ''big 3'' , just take a look at the success forum. I for one have great success with finasteride alone, it definitely made my hair significantly thicker and fuller. Even my friends and mom started noticing it, they dont have a clue I am using finasteride :) As with the women, i am going to be honest with you, women when their young like begin twenties rarely go for baldies. Its pretty much a wrap, game over like you said unless you look fine with a buzzcut which I doubt. So I suggest that you start considering taking finasteride if you want save the hair that you currently have.

Carlito

Reaction score
I visit the beaches of southern France so I can see why you would be insecure. My regime is in my sig and it works great. Let us know what you try and how it works!