Garnier Fructis Stemoxydine--anyone Buy From Ebay?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased Garnier Fructis Stemoxydine from Ebay in USA?.

What has been experience?
Do you get legitimate stuff?

mikes23

Reaction score
I got L'Oreal serioxyl off amazon, its the same thing but cheaper. though, the alcohol in it is to much for my scalp, so I stopped using it.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The product seems to be made in France but the Ebay sellers are in Portugul. It isn't available in the US retail stores because of the Stemox?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The product seems to be made in France but the Ebay sellers are in Portugul. It isn't available in the US retail stores because of the Stemox?

Correct...i figured out after i purchased it on eBay you can go back and read reviews and it will tell you what the person purchased...so after I made this thread I read 30 positive reviews from people who mostly purchased same product (hope that makes sense)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought a stockpile while traveling in Sweden, direct from the supermarket.

I apply 4ml a day, though I recently took several months off.

I've never looked into the studies. I started it because it was recommended to me by the brilliant @parisienne back when she was posting here. She recommended that specific brand.

I did find once, one post online of a guy claiming it helped him grow a beard, other people congratulated him.

resu

Reaction score
Nope, it just smells like apple, very strongly. Just use it to mix another compound like RU, alone is pointless. I can't find it on the supermarket any longer, maybe they're just selling on eBay.