Generic Propecia Online Order Scam ???

calfroper55

Reaction score
Gentlemen I wanted to know how many of you order your generic propecia on these online discount pharmacies that you do not need a prescription/consulting fee which are mainly outside the US. (ie. generic4u.com, etc). And have seen results on them. Reason I am asking this is because I came across a few reports regarding different drugs (v****, contraceptive patches, etc) that many were not having the effects on the clients. They found that most did not have the active ingredients in them.

Now this might be a leap here but I figure if these drugs that they sell are "fake" what is there to say about the other drugs they sell (generic propecia). Which would explain the little effect of the drug it has been having on some of my friends which order from these websites.

That is why from now on I will be ordering from online pharmacies that are
VIPPS (Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites) which are FDA approved. Rather pay more for the right drug.

So if any of you order from these types of sites let me know if you have seen any success in treatment from the drug. I know this is a hard question to answer cause success with this drug is hard to figure out. I hope I am wrong with this because that will mean I have been taking a placebo for quiet some time now.

Thanks

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's why I dont by finasteride online. I do get Nizoral 2% shampoo but that's not my main drug to stop it.

drinkrum

Reaction score
calfroper55 said:
Gentlemen I wanted to know how many of you order your generic propecia on these online discount pharmacies that you do not need a prescription/consulting fee which are mainly outside the US. (ie. generic4u.com, etc). And have seen results on them. Reason I am asking this is because I came across a few reports regarding different drugs (v****, contraceptive patches, etc) that many were not having the effects on the clients. They found that most did not have the active ingredients in them.

Now this might be a leap here but I figure if these drugs that they sell are "fake" what is there to say about the other drugs they sell (generic propecia). Which would explain the little effect of the drug it has been having on some of my friends which order from these websites.

That is why from now on I will be ordering from online pharmacies that are
VIPPS (Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites) which are FDA approved. Rather pay more for the right drug.

So if any of you order from these types of sites let me know if you have seen any success in treatment from the drug. I know this is a hard question to answer cause success with this drug is hard to figure out. I hope I am wrong with this because that will mean I have been taking a placebo for quiet some time now.

Thanks

Counterfeits for v****, contraceptive drugs, etc. exist because these drugs are controlled more regularly in the U.S. and so many people turn to getting them online and paying high prices. Finasteride is relatively easy to get, available everywhere, and rather cheap. So it doesn't really profit a crook to sell fake finasteride -- it would be easier just to supply the real stuff.

D.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
If we can't totally restore your confidense in generic propecia (I'm assuming you're talking about finapecia) you should just order proscar and cut it up. It will be cheaper I think or maybe about the same but at least you know it's legit, even if you do get it on the internet. You will be more successful in this battle if you have faith in your treatments. Placebo effect is BIG.

MH

calfroper55

Reaction score
I do belive in generic brands however I was just concerned on the vaidity of the generic brands being sold from these websites.

DrinkRum does make a good point, though.

Thank you all

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
RX MEX

Damn, that is pretty cheap, but hey, do you order the generic finasteride, or Merck brand? I am confused though, they say you can buy the real Merck stuff, HOW??? If it is made in Mexico and they even say it might look different, then what the hell is different from "it" and a "generic" ??

How long have you used them, have you noticed an improvement in your hair on their generic? Also, where did you read about their online ratings?

Too bad they don't sell proscar.

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah. i have been using it for only 1 month and I am still shedding so can't say much about it. I just did a google search on rx-mex.. forgot the actual site. So far I haven't heard about stories on scams.