Generic Propecia safe??

omega99

Reaction score
Hi,

I could use some advice. I'm 26, noticing my hairline rapidly receding and I'm in the market for propecia. After doing some online research, i came across http://www.generic4u.com which offers a generic version on propecia at a very reseaonable price. I'm wondering if anyone else has ordered from this site or generics in general? I know that propecia still has a patent and generic shouldn't be available but if it contains the same active ingredients shouldn't this cheaper method be the same taking the name brand stuff? I also know about proscar being cheaper quartered but this just seems like a big hassle esp with the awkward shaped pill. All advise welcomed. Thanks.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
It may seem like a hassle, but it's really not. It's actually quite easy, you could do a whole packet of them in less than 20 minutes and you'd be set for like 4 months. Plus you can be SURE it's finastride because it's merk, and it's cheaper than generic propecia. You aren't going to get a straight answer on generics on here... it's been asked many times before.