Generic PROPECIA, Where to buy it?

Andrea85

Reaction score
:!:

Hello, my name is Andrew. I've been taking PROPECIA ( manufactured by Merck) for 3 years. Yet it's very expensive , so I would like to switch to the generic version.

I have seen that online there are several web sites who sell the generic propecia without asking for a prescription. the prices are very very low.. You can sometimes save the 80% compared to Merck's.

So I was wondering if you could suggest me the most trustworthy web site where I can buy it. Please specify if you have already bought it on a previous occasion.
For me it's very important to learn this information as I'm gonna need Propecia for the rest of my life.

Thank you very much in advance. :D

Jm0311

Reaction score
im sure you wont be taking propecia for the rest of your life. have you had any sides?

try in housepharmacy.com no space inbetween

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Proscar is exactly the same drug as Propecia and also made by Merck.
The only different is the dosage and the price, the pills are 5mg instead of 1 so you have to break them down, I bought 18 months worth for £120 but recently heard that they cost £20 for the same amount with a prescription.

G

Re: web site

Andrea85 said:
why u seggusted me i check Housepharmacy.com ?

There's other threads about this, but a lot of people use with http://www.inhousepharmacy.com or UnitedPharmacies.com (aka http://www.hairpharmacy.com = United Pharmacies)

I personally ordered from UP. They are a legit company and their customer service is top notch. Good prices on the Dr. Reddy's too but if you want the Cipla stuff it looks like inhouse is cheaper.

jj_24

Established Member
Reaction score
Finasteride just went Generic in the US this last week. So you should be able to get it anywhere now.

G

jj_24 said:
Finasteride just went Generic in the US this last week. So you should be able to get it anywhere now.

Are you talking about 1mg (Propecia) or 5mg (Proscar)? Proscar generic for longer than a week but I haven't heard anything about a generic propecia yet.

jj_24

Established Member
Reaction score
No im talking about the 1mg "propecia" it is now genericin the US. My derm just told me on Tuesday.

G

Can you show any evidence that it's now available? I just checked medco.com and nothing there.