Generic Propecia?

BrdiePutt

Reaction score
Hey..haven't been to this site in a couple months. I was on minoxidil, but I was noticing a moderate heart beat skipping, even after reducing the dosage to .75/ml 2x a day. Now I'm considering Propecia, since I can't take the ugly truth of baldness.

I've seen generic Propecia on some websites. Is this legit or a scam? I'd like to try Propecia, but the $60/month is a little steep. I know about cutting Proscar, but I don't want to screw with possibly taking too much and increasing the side effects.

Thanks

Stingray

Reaction score
I take 2.5mg a day... no side effects.

I sound like a broken record.

Don't be a pussy.

BrdiePutt

Reaction score
Yes but everybody is affected differently, and I'd rather not have to take the risk if I can avoid it. Has nothing to do with being a pussy, especially considering there is *nothing* to be gained by upping the dosage.

nawlins99

Reaction score
im taking fincar...like $30 for like 30 pills. the pills are very small and light light blue. i cut them into the tiniest 5ths and take one/day, everyday. does this sound ok???

BrdiePutt

Reaction score
HairFreak:

And is there some kind of oversight agency to ensure what you are geting is legit?

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
BrdiePutt said:
HairFreak:

And is there some kind of oversight agency to ensure what you are geting is legit?

Yeah, my limp penis :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW sorry for the late reply. Uh, I guess it's only seven months late :hairy: