Generic Propecia???

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Recently ive purchased some generic propecia, but im having some serious doubts about it's authenticity. It was cheap alright very cheap, but I may abandon it and get the real thing, what do you reckon???

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
What generic brand was it? Because the cipala stuff is pretty cheap, fincar and finpecia or whatever they are called is pretty cheap. I've heard a few people on here use it.

G

That's the problem when people buy generic, they worry there heart out wondering if it's legit or not. If you treat your hairloss seriously then why take the risk...

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
Purely because it's cost effective, a 3 month supply of Propecia usually costs around £150 where as this stuff was £80!!!! Im having serious doubts and therefore I may get back on the real deal pronto. Im sure it's not possible to have it tested is it? Due to the fact that it would cost a fortune!

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
No it's not, it's some stuff from Maximus Pill or something. But ive ordered the real stuff from Merck a whole years supply. If after this time there hasn't been any regrowth I will be a guinea pig and try Avodart and Xandrox, so here goes!! Ive been on Propecia, minoxidil and Nizoral for 2 years already.

G

Hess said:
Purely because it's cost effective, a 3 month supply of Propecia usually costs around £150 where as this stuff was £80!!!! Im having serious doubts and therefore I may get back on the real deal pronto. Im sure it's not possible to have it tested is it? Due to the fact that it would cost a fortune!

Genuine Merck Branded Proscar made by the same people in the same lab from the same ingredients as propecia from QHI cost £32 for 28 pills

28 pills x 5mg = 140 1mg doses

140 days = 4.6 months

so..... that's £32 for a 4.6 month supply of real merck finasteride.

although QHI sting you for £8 delivery (even within the UK), bastards.

G

It costs me about £30 quid from a Chemist to get proscar. It lasts me bloody ages it does.