Genetic or problem ?

Angel13

Reaction score
Hello Amd thank you for your opinions In this site.

I have a question. I have a big V in my hairline. I saw some pictures when I was child and I saw that I have this V a lot off years. I'm 22 years old right now. I want your opinion, what is this? Widows peak or something like alopeccia? Or a simple bad hairline from genetics? Here are my photos. Thank you a lot. A doctor told me that I have no problem at the moment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 237

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a widows peak and Male pattern Baldness? I think that's what might be going on here. I definitely think it's male pattern baldness.

Here's a definition that can be useful when figuring out if it's a "normal " hairline . "Men can match the position of their juvenile hairline to their highest forehead wrinkle. A mature hairline is at most 1 to 1.5 centimeters above this point. Men with male pattern baldness will experience recession past this point and additional receding around the temples."-Revivogen Blog

However at 22 you're in good shape. I would get on a ketoconozole based shampoo immediately. Consider Rogaine, and do you're research on Finasteride. You're in good shape, just do some homework.