Genhair flutamide is garbage

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw real results using sinere flutagel and nanominox-fms. unfortunately sinere stopped making fluatgel so i switched to genhair and all the gains i saw have started to shed and thin. I'm so disappointed! I will post pictures later.

Anyone still have anyway of getting hold of some flutagel? I have contacted sinere and awaiting a response

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
im on genhair 2%

date is in my regime below...

people on my hairforum say they tried fluridil , and see no result.... flutagel i dont know...

genhair would be more effective but gives more risk on sides sinds its symteric... and gets into the blood...

how long are you on the genhair 2% ?

are you on other things like fina or duta ? minoxidil ?
it could just be a shedding ?

pictures would be great...

also are there here people who make there own flutamide topical ?

i was thinking about buying some flutamide and add this to my minoxidil to disolve ??
or is this a bad idea ?
sinds there also flutamide in the mdf topical and its mixed with duta and high dose minoxidil , so it would be ok
to mix up some tabs of flutamide in my minoxidil ?
if there here people who do this , how many tabs do you add to a bottle of minoxidil of 60ml?
i can get some generic from my pharmacy , sinds there is more alcohol in there to disolve the tabs...

but flutagel dont gets absorbed symetric, it just stays in the skin ? is this right ?
so it would be better, dont know the succesrate of this, sinds they dont make it no more ??

el_duterino

Reaction score
yeah Sinere was a dissapoitment. this flutagel was good. i still have several unused bottle (the plastic ones) in the fridge..not sure how effective its going to be after a long storage time though.

These guys also claimed to be working on a topical dutasteride for a long time last year but nothing came out. They even stopped offering the nice 1% Finasgel gel, which i used and found effective too.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using MINOXIDIL 5% GAFF from genhair - i'm into the 4th month after 6 months on flutagel and nanominox-fms from sinere. I was having excellent results at my temples and crown from sinere but was forced to switch and it has been limited maintanence at my crown and recession and thinning at my temples since stopping sinere's stuff. Didn't get a chance to upload the photo's last night but will over the weekend so you can judge for yourself.

El_dut - where in the world are you? I'd be willing to offer you something for the flutagel and give it a try.

Sinere haven't come back to me yet

Petchsky

Reaction score
http://www.sinere.com

Just been on Sinere website, and their products looks impressive, shame there are not more posters on their FMS minoxidil.

Why did they stop selling flutagel?

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I read on this forum that some people reported problems with there livers etc.. possibly down to the flutamide

but i was clean as a whistle! I'm sad for the people who suffered sides but i don't see why a product should be pulled if there are people who are reacting well to it!!

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i do every 3 months a bloodtest for my liver.... i also check my testo levels...

sinds i'm on duta its has gone from level 5 to level 8 (testo) , but still within the limit says my doctor
i did told him also that i use topical flutamide 2%
and 12,5% minoxidil , he said it no a risk for the health if you live healthy....

with that he means : dont drink mutch alcohol....
if i would drink alcohol every day , it would boost the chanse of liverproblems....

i only use 0,5ml of fluta sinds at part of its gets always in the bloodstream...

sometimes i mix 0,5ml or little less directly into my minoxidil , it saves time when in a hurry....

CCS

Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
sometimes i mix 0,5ml or little less directly into my minoxidil , it saves time when in a hurry....

taking a chance there. With flutamide, the vehicle is everything. If you got a good product that works, I would not put it in minoxidil. Shame they pulled all this stuff. If the flutagel is that good, I would have bought some. I could use a stronger androgen receptor blocker. Yeah, there is spironolactone I guess.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Rework24 said:
El_dut - where in the world are you? I'd be willing to offer you something for the flutagel and give it a try.

Sinere haven't come back to me yet

I am in Japan. I am not selling my bottles of flutagel though ! i know this stuff works ok.
But you can make you own "flutagel"..and a lot cheaper too.
1)buy some generic, cheap EULEXIN pills (google)
2)crush and dissolve in alcohol
3)mix that to a gel that slows down absorbtion. I remember on the other forum someone came up with the ingredients to make the similar Sinere gel..but that involed some work getting the ingredients and mixing stuff.
i am sure that we could find some ready-made skin cream on the market that could work too. Using Panthenol "might" be another idea, since it binds to hair follicles without being too systemic like ethanol/PG.
The flutamiode from those crushed pills will be very cheap, we can experiment a lot with different vehicles.
I have orderd some d-panthenol USP, myself, I will try it with some RU to see if i get better results with less powder. RU is expensive stuff.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
this is serious stuff and i'm not a chemist so i wouldnt go messing around with mixing med's myself.

I've had no side effects so far but the risk is high enough without me going tinkering!

I'll just have to look for an alternative supply!

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
wesleybelgium - you have the most comprehensive regimen i have ever seen! how's it working for you?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
impressive results my friend!!

My spironolactone has turned up today, need to go to post office and collect it! Hope it has the same effect as flutagel did!! I'll be hairing back up in 4 months!! :)

Reaction score
Rework24 said:
impressive results my friend!!

My spironolactone has turned up today, need to go to post office and collect it! Hope it has the same effect as flutagel did!! I'll be hairing back up in 4 months!! :)

Rework,

When you stopped using Sinere's Flutagel and started using Genhair's flutamide (in Minoxidil GAFF), did you continue using Sinere's Nanominox FMS, or did the Minoxidil GAFF become your only topical?

Sinere's Nanominox has a few interesting ingredients -- adenosine, sophora flavescens, ketoconazole, etc. -- that Genhair's minoxidil combination does not. Think it's possible that you lost ground because those ingredients were helpful, and not because Genhair's flut is ineffective?

Just a thought. I suggest it only because I was looking at sophora flavescens studies on pubmed earlier tonight and it sounds potentially beneficial in treating Androgenetic Alopecia.

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jonathan Strange said:
Sinere's Nanominox has a few interesting ingredients -- adenosine, sophora flavescens, ketoconazole, etc. -- that Genhair's minoxidil combination does not. Think it's possible that you lost ground because those ingredients were helpful, and not because Genhair's flut is ineffective?

I do believe the most exciting thing of Nanominox is not its ingredients but the liposomal vehicle.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I did stop using nanominox as I was hoping that my hair would be getting its minoxidil fix from genhairs 'all in 1'

I'm now back on the nanominox-fms, i'm currently applying once per day with spironolactone twice but i'm going to apply nanominox twice aswell from monday after i buzz my head again on sunday!

Reaction score
Rework24 said:
I did stop using nanominox as I was hoping that my hair would be getting its minoxidil fix from genhairs 'all in 1'

I'm now back on the nanominox-fms, i'm currently applying once per day with spironolactone twice but i'm going to apply nanominox twice aswell from monday after i buzz my head again on sunday!

Good luck, sounds like a solid topical regime. I tried topical spironolactone once but never gave it a good faith effort. Adding it on top of the old, liquid 5% minoxidil was a greasy, smelly nightmare. So long as the minoxidil dries quickly, I'd think spironolactone would be easier to apply.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
So what flutamide gel you recommend?

the product was called 'flutagel' and is no longer available commercially.

And isn't liver side effects too worry?

I contacted the company that were producing it as i wanted more but they had received complaints of people having liver problems and as such stopped manufacture because it meant that systematic absorption was taking place. I never felt any side effects from using the product.