GENIUS NEEDED......

leeds

Reaction score
found this site,don't have patient's or concentration enough to read it through,so could anyone tell me WTF they are trying to say in simple english?....immortalhair.org, don't say i didn't warn you

beaner

Reaction score
That site basically says Propecia is evil (actually--drugs in general are evil) and you must take 342 supplements daily to keep your hair.

Pretend you never saw it if your intention is to maintain or regrow any hair.

If you want to start a regimen for overall health, you may want to look at his list of recommended supplements. He does seem to have alot of knowledge regarding these, but his claims that they maintain/regrow hair are ridiculous. His famous "hair regimen" has changed about 6 times in the last two years if you want to consider that indicative of how well it actually works.

You can go to regrowth.com where he has (or at least had) alot of groupies---but you still won't find any credible success stories with the use of his regimen. (Not very many incredible ones either, now that I think of it.)

JLL

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought there was a lot of good info on that site... the science on inflammation seems pretty solid.

What is unclear, in my opinion, is whether the correlation between inflammation and hair loss that some studies have reported really means that inflammation actually causes hair loss, and whether decreasing inflammation will halt hair loss. Decreasing inflammation surely has many benefits, but hair growth... that's hard to say.

Petchsky

Reaction score
The website is okay actually, and it does not bash propecia, but the author shows a way to maintain hair using supplements and talks about the shame of today's western diet which he believes play a big part in raising DHT in our bloodstream and making us bald before our years.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone who has the time summerise what it's saying, just out of interest.

In terms of which supplements are good, which foods are lifestyle choices are bad etc.