GeorgeMichaelsHair's story - Here we go !

GeorgeMichaelHair

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I already posted several messages here, despite without introducing myself at first.
French is my native language and I'll do my best to write something good on my best English.

I used to have a super cool life and hairy head at my 18 (i'm now 22). I went out several time with my friends on discotheque, flirting with a lot of girls I met on a social network website (not facebook) and was enjoying a very youthful life ! I didn't care about my hair these days...
male pattern baldness was like something unknown for me. I always believed it should only begin when you'll get an older guy, like most of all elderly people I saw during my life.
For those young people who already had gone bald, I didn't ask myself why they chose this kind of hairstyle...

It noticed hair loss for the first time while I was playing video games. I had the need to pass my hand through my hairs, because there was much wax.
I just checked my hand to see how fat it became and at my big surprise, there was kind of 5 hairs stuck on my fingers.
I repeated the same movement and saw the same amount of hair again.
I was very annoyed...

The next days, I made an appointment with a dermatologist, so I could see with her how we could handle this and hope this would get better.
She took a look at my hair and told me at the moment that I was experiencing an alopecia.
(BTW, I have a receding hairline, but in fact it's only my mature hairline, my mother has the same hairline than me, so no worries! I know that it can recede worst with male pattern baldness, it can't be held this way unfortunately.)

Not convinced about her thoughts, I made my own research concerning male pattern baldness. I searched the web for news, comments and related stuffs and hoping I could reassure myself.

I've had a lot of signs, I don't know if it is a predicator of a high amount of DHT in my body, but here you'll find some details :

- I was not able to memorize something easily like I always did before;
- I accumulated some fat;
- My scalp became itchy;
- I wasn't as nice as before;
- My face became a little bit oily with some blackheads in some new areas (where it never appeared before);
- My hands, arms, legs, shoulders are more hairy than before, the vellus is now ticker... great...

What does that mean? Maybe, my hormone balance is not fair enough. My T level decreased after my 19 birthday.
We all know that T offers real benefits for us and DHT needs to be kept at a low level. It was like my T was excessively converted into the more potent hormone DHT.

In the present day, I really have a form of male pattern baldness, a diffuse one with thinning hair.
I inherited it from my grandpa of my mother side. He was +- bald at the age of 30.
I waited too much time and it went from bad to worst. I could see my scalp shinning when I looked at me on the mirror under a spotlight. I was really losing my hair. I tried to convince myself during 3 years without having tried any medical or natural cure.
I could never imagine this was happening to me.

Damn life.

I just want to be safe of this damn curse.

Thanks to have read my post.

Regards,