Get a hair transplant with Groupon?!!!!

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
There was a Groupon offer yesterday for a Hair Transplant at The Harley Street Clinic... 63% off up to 1000 grafts for strip or 500-600 for FUE.

Chasing in on the Wayne Rooney transplant it would seem... I find it shocking that they would offer this, as it means people will sign up for it without the slightest idea of how many grafts they need, or how it will affect them later on in life.

I'd love to know if a NW6 bought this, would they explain that he'll look awful with 500 FUE hairs dotted about here and there?

Or a 20 year old NW2 that he would need many more transplants in future?

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/newc...m_content=Initial_Version&utm_campaign=Varies

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
although i guess it makes sense if you're planning on getting a big transplant and that voucher is gonna be just one part of it, as you're saving over a grand.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
ukmale24 said:
although i guess it makes sense if you're planning on getting a big transplant and that voucher is gonna be just one part of it, as you're saving over a grand.

True but how many of the 3 will have done any research in to hair transplant's, and how many saw Rooney had one and thought that they too could restore their hair and for pretty cheap?

I hope all 3 did LOTS of research, but I doubt it, and like UkMale said 500 FUE aint gonna do sh*t for a baldy head.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
I know you've probably heard the moniker "don't let price affect your decision on where to get an hair transplant" ... but I will repeat it here again (since this topic keeps popping up)

... DON'T LET PRICE AFFECT YOUR DECISION ON WHERE YOU GET YOUR hair transplant DONE!!!

You will have to live with your hair transplant results for the rest of your life ... good or bad.

Exactly! Unfortunately I think a lot of people will just think its a standard procedure, much like having a tooth filling, and just go to the nearest and cheapest place without doing any research in to it.