Gobobo - (33, taking finasteride 5mg)

Gobobo

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for a little advice on where to source good drugs, man! :tongue:
In 2005 I started being prescribed shampoo containing 2% Ketaconazole because of a serious dandruff problem I'd suffered from for years (and had tried all sorts of shop/hairdresser stuff for without much effect). Last year I started taking 1mg Propecia because of thinning which seemed to be accelerating. The dandruff problem became under control after around four weeks, and the hair loss became markedly less-so after just 2 weeks of using the Propecia :woot: . My doctor was surprised it had had such a fast effect, and I kept on being prescribed both, and paying between £32 and £40 for a month's supply of Propecia.

Once I became aware you can order online I got my Propecia there, with ongoing good results. Then I started using 1/4 5mg Finasteride tablets and the thinning had slowed/stopped but without noticeable regrowth. I say noticeable as I keep my hair short as it curls as it gets longer. It's also black and quite thick, although where that trait comes from must be several generations ago, as all my family are Caucasian (although the males in my immediate family all have black hair - what's left of it!).

I spent the last year in China and ran out of everything. I returned back to the UK a few months ago and the thinning and dandruff returned with a vengeance, along with rubbish hair generally. I'm back to being prescribed shampoo containing 2% Ketaconazole and bought some tablets that were imported from India in a dodgy brown bag, that have FRT-5, FRENCH REMEDIES, Finasteride Tablets USP 5mg. and the usual precautions printed on the foil. The tablets inside are blue but have no markings on. As I split them before I eat 'em I've noticed there's no taste apart from maybe chalk :roll:

My hair is receding quite a lot at the temples, and the top is thinning. The crown (bald patch, right?) seems ok to the touch, although I daren't look. It generally looks like a lot of the other guys on this site.

I've been looking for references to a good site to purchase stuff from. I know just because you've had a good experience doesn't mean I will too, but some regular user experiences would be good. I don't see the point in buying the 1mg tablets when the 5mg are the same ingredients, as long as they're legit. My local chemist now wants >£40 for a months worth of either :firing:

EDIT: Thanks in advance. No pictures because my individual hairs are so thick (like an African's - I'm Sicilian descent which is a mix of African and European), so the pictures would be misleading. It's ok when an individual hair covers 3x that of a blond hair, but when it falls out it's like 3 blond hairs falling out. You don't really notice until the problem is getting very serious.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Gobobo - 33, taking finasteride 5mg

GL

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I buy foam from ebay and I get my Propecia from my family doctor.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

heard many good things about united pharmacies myself.