GOD SAVE ME PLEASE

givememyhair

Reaction score
argh... its been a very very tormenting period for me... sleepless nights... mood swings... sensitive topics... avoiding head level eye contact.

its even worse than hell to me.

i have been quite ok with my hair all these while until late last year when i started shedding alot... and i mean alot. it got slightly more serious again the beginning of this year... and so i decided to finally pick up finasteride and minoxidil... later nizoral.

initially everything was under control... i have been on them for 5 months now. and things seem to be coming back again... my left temple area seems like its gonna shine too soon.

at this rate that i m shedding... i'll be bald in no time! and the worst part is... i'm only 23 !!!!

i'm feeling so lost and helpless now

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Order some rogaine foam on Ebay(to use 2 a day) and proscar(to cut in 5 for 1mg of finasterid per day) from the web.

Most people on this regimen see progresses, check out the success story part from this forum.

I've been on this regimen for only 2.5 months and I can already see progress. I'm 22.

Well, for the psychologic part, maybe Buddhism can help you, check out the audio talks in my signature, really worths it.

Good luck, I know it sucks to lose ones hairs very young, but you can think of it as a boost to focus more on other goals in life than to get nice girls. You'll get them anyway if you're sucessful in what you do, bald or not.

Peace

givememyhair

Reaction score
i'm currently on propecia and minoxidil... using nizoral and pregaine to enhance my treatment... have been on it for 5 months... i do see some new hair growth on my hair line... but i think its dropping faster than it is growing...

sigh... sometimes i seem to get over it... but it always keeps coming back to me :cry:

sashi-s

Reaction score
First of all Just Relax. Your this anxiety will only worsen your hair fall. So much depression, anxiety, feeling low will not even help the medicines to work properly. Be cooooool, try to be patient.
Take your regular medication what you have been doing but alongside do try some herbal or natural remedies for the cure of hair loss. Sometimes even natural remedies help quite a lot. Do some relaxation techniques like meditation and all which will help you relax. Take healthy diet a diet which is rich in supplements which help reduce hair fall.