Gonna get a vape soon and chill nicely

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
I know that feel bro I quit smoking around 4 weeks ago and I do miss it, not necessarily the nicotine (I'm past the physical withdrawal) but just the act of smoking itself

For what it's worth I think nicotine itself isn't that harmful aside from being addicting, so if you can't cope without it I'd deffo go for vaping. Does it give you the throat hit that smoking gives you? I love that

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Citation needed.
Well the fact that there's not one recorded death except by explosions due to owners' ignorance and negligence, and that ALL the studies haven't pointed out to any severe health effect, and that it's approved by the FDA are good enough to me

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't like the taste and it looks like a mouth fedora. I ditched the cigarettes all together. Sometimes I contemplate pipe smoking, but it's probably better to refrain from it all together.

fordmollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Firerosé Vape is a top choice for those who enjoy a premium vaping experience. With its smooth flavors and reliable performance, it's easy to see why it stands out in the market. As the Boss of Vapes, I can confidently recommend Firerosé to anyone looking for quality and satisfaction in their vape products. Its innovative design and superior flavor profiles make it a must-try for both seasoned vapers and newcomers alike.