Good advice from a hot chick today: be the "hot bald guy"

DutFan

Reaction score
Had a conversation with an attractive female friend today... and we got onto the subject of women having the same mindsets as men sometimes. One of the subjects was sexual attractiveness.

So you know how men can categorize women (not even necessarily on race, but style too)... ie: the hot emo chick, the hot asian chick, the hot goth chick, the hot cougar (older chick), the hot curvy chick, the hot hipster chick, the hot tall chick, the hot surfer chick, the hot athletic chick, the hot latina chick, etc, etc.

She said that women do the same thing. And that there is a "hot bald guy" category. And sometimes there's LOTS of room for "the hot bald guy," because a lot of bald guys don't want to be bald, and have a hard time "owning" it. Pretty much she was telling me there are huge opportunities for guys that make the decision to be the hot bald guy.

I thought it was worth sharing. It changed my psychology a little bit on the subject. I had never thought of it in that sense. Simple: Be the feckin' hot bald guy! haha

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao nice one dude but its a shame most are gonna put this down and turn it into a negative....oh well.

DutFan

Reaction score
One of the examples she used was retired Swedish national footballer and model Fredrik Ljungberg. He pulls off hot bald guy. Ljungberg.jpg

M

macimate

One of the examples she used was retired Swedish national footballer and model Fredrik Ljungberg. He pulls off hot bald guy.View attachment 18407

You delusional ****ing idiots. Just how easy do you think it is to pull off the "hot bald guy" look? IT'S ALL about your FACIAL AESTHETICS. Your skull shape. The distance between your features. Your eye-shape. Your eyebrows(how theiy're set + density). Your jaw, cheekbones and chin. Nice skin. And even then it's about how WELL it fits together.

You guys are ****ing retarded adopting role models like Statham or Ljungberg, both of whom were male models when they were younger. To be considered hot..WITH BALDNESS = means you'll have to have absolutely exceptional facial features and bone structure, like Ljungberg:

XNZTu.jpg

Ljungberg is ONE in 100 million. you can NEVER, I repeat, NEVER aspire to look half as good as Ljungberg. Guess why he looks awesome? Because his face was model caliber even before hairloss, it just turned out that he had an amazing skull shape underneath.

What I'm getting at; If you're under 30 and worse than NW3, you better start getting used to never get any attention from anything else than 2/10 fatties who are desperate for some love.

Stop living in delusion, that's all I can ****ing tell you guys. I can't believe how gullible and idiotic some of you guys are. Women care about your FACE /thread

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I look decent enough. To pull the bald look facially, I only lack the height, I ****in 1.70, I just need 5 more centimeters to be like statham, people told me that I remind him

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
See? told you people will make it into a negative...*sigh*

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Macimate is on a roll, haha, the guy is a schizo, it's a bit scary, although I agree that only certain people can pull it off, but he takes the cake, it's crazy what hairloss does to a person, Macimate, for your own mentality, relax, treat your hairloss and don't stress, if you're this angry on a forum, one can only imagine how tormented you are in the real.

M

macimate

Macimate is on a roll, haha, the guy is a schizo, it's a bit scary, although I agree that only certain people can pull it off, but he takes the cake, it's crazy what hairloss does to a person, Macimate, for your own mentality, relax, treat your hairloss and don't stress, if you're this angry on a forum, one can only imagine how tormented you are in the real.

I don't have noticeable hairloss. I'm an NW1.5 and seem to be regrowing my teen hairline using minoxidil and finasteride for 2 months. I'm an 8 facially and have seen both sides of the coin. I'm trying to help the delusional morons on here who are gullible enough to believe what their mums and female teachers told them about women. You're the ****ing nutcase for not seeing the facts that are directly in front of your bulbous nose. Learn some things about male aesthetics (from a female's POV), and then take 10 minutes out of your day to think about something.. Who exactly do you see constantly having hot girlfriends and one-night-stands while you're struggling to even land a fat 2/10 piece of ****? It does not matter what you say. Confidence and personality are largely completely empty concepts, atleast when it comes to attracting women. Those two things are directly correlated with the handsomeness of your face. Women are for more primal in that respect, when it comes to choosing males for sex.

You might be able to land a decent (but completely used) chick at 30, when she's tired of being humped and dumped by male model looking guys, but who the **** would want that? And even then, she's going to be tempted by handsome men everyday. And women cheat.

It's your retarded brain that's trying to convince you looks don't matter. Why? Because you're ugly or average at best, and that knowledge would completely shatter your fake reality. Moron.
Do me a favor. Open your ****ing eyes and watch what guys are banging the legit hotties.

Money and fame can help, but then they're attracted to those 2 things, and not your looks. Prostitution in smaller form.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah macimate just do what irishfella says...

WarLord

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't have noticeable hairloss. I'm an NW1.5 and seem to be regrowing my teen hairline using minoxidil and finasteride for 2 months. I'm an 8 facially and have seen both sides of the coin. I'm trying to help the delusional morons on here who are gullible enough to believe what their mums and female teachers told them about women. You're the ****ing nutcase for not seeing the facts that are directly in front of your bulbous nose. Learn some things about male aesthetics (from a female's POV), and then take 10 minutes out of your day to think about something.. Who exactly do you see constantly having hot girlfriends and one-night-stands while you're struggling to even land a fat 2/10 piece of ****? It does not matter what you say. Confidence and personality are largely completely empty concepts, atleast when it comes to attracting women. Those two things are directly correlated with the handsomeness of your face. Women are for more primal in that respect, when it comes to choosing males for sex.

You might be able to land a decent (but completely used) chick at 30, when she's tired of being humped and dumped by male model looking guys, but who the **** would want that? And even then, she's going to be tempted by handsome men everyday. And women cheat.

It's your retarded brain that's trying to convince you looks don't matter. Why? Because you're ugly or average at best, and that knowledge would completely shatter your fake reality. Moron.
Do me a favor. Open your ****ing eyes and watch what guys are banging the legit hotties.

Money and fame can help, but then they're attracted to those 2 things, and not your looks. Prostitution in smaller form.

I agree with you that many men are delusional, but still, I wouldn't be so harsh in this regard. Physical attractiveness in men is not as important as in women. Some men with a good head shape won't suffer from balding much. For others it equals to burying alive. My schoolmate from high school was bald, when he was 22 years old. But he was quite tall and handsome, crazy for martial arts, and has a very pretty wife.

I agree with you that attractive men have a big advantage. You can have IQ 160, be a very moral man, have a good job, but if you are unattractive and you don't have all these things written on your forehead, then your chances to pick up a girl in the street are quite low. It's bitter, unfair, but that's life.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, Macimate, relax, I'm trying to a be nice here, I don't care whether or not you consider your face "an 8", if you are having no problem with women, then I'm happy for ya brother, do me a favour, pull up a post of mine were I mention looks don't matter, please, prove me wrong, of course looks matter, but you are categorizing men into to sections, male models with perfect Norwood 1's and ugly mofos' who are losing their hair, that's not how the world works, you need to take a step back and realise what you are doing, it's really freaking weird, I remember reading a post of yours a few months back, and you mentioned you're from Denmark, so I was hoping that what you previously posted was lost in translation, but now I see it's not.

You're trying to come across as this alpha male, ON A HAIRLOSS FORUM, but in actual fact, you come across a really creepy dude, sort it out, because if you're this odd on an anonymous forum, one can only imagine how odd you are in real life.

slipy

Reaction score
anyone got a recent picture of Ljungberg? is he a horseshoe at last? not having that island of hair for frame might drastically downgrade even him.

- - - Updated - - -

red+hair+ljungberg+2.jpg

and yeah, he kind of did look like a douche.