Good Natural Regimen

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you can critique my natural regimen and maybe make some suggestion (stuff to add or take out etc). I am a health nut and don't want to take anything that will cause any adverse effects.

I take "hair effects" supplements
http://www.davincilabs.com/vitamins_sup ... ffects.php

(I know saw palmetto might not do anything....)

Evening Primrose Oil http://www.anaboliclabs.com/products_ma ... mrose.html

I eat a handful of gojo berries daily
And I run an hour a day (to reduce free testosterone levels)

I've been on this regimen for 25 days (shaved my head from having long hair) and so far it seems my hair has been growing at 1.5 times its normal rate (about 1.5cm/month); although I experienced a sporadic shed of 130ish hairs on the 24th day (zero shedding prior) ).

Can anyone make some comments? Thank you.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Take monthly pictures. I doubt you will have much regrowth but maybe your current hair will look better than it did before.

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay

Okay, I have been taken pictures so far. I am also going to add the HairMax come to my regimen as soon as i get it (been waiting for 4 dang weeks!).

Thus far I only have slight hair loss so I'm hoping a natural regimen, just being healthy, and the HairMax comb combined will be able to bring me back to baseline or at the very least maintain.

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion;

I've heard a lot of talk on these boards of such shampoo's; also including Nisim, Nizoral, Revita, and such that have perhaps Ketezone, Saw Palmetto, etc. Is the one you mentioned the most effective? I am interested in these kind of shampoo's; but I dont want to use anything if it will have any detrimental effect to my overall health (I've seen some of these are like potential side effects: chest paints, makes your willy fall off, man boobs, etc... I don't to go near any of that).

Thanks again for responding!

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't use the shampoo I recommended, but I think it's all natural.

Revita can't be a apart of an all-natural regimen because it contains ketoconazole. (Which I'm just assuming is not a natural substance.) What side effects ketoconazole has (including topical application of it) I don't know.

http://www.shop-com.co.uk/op/~Nanogen_N ... d-15564485

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben. Spearmint Oil, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Glycinate, Niacinamide, Pyndoxal-5-Phosphate, Saw Palmetto Extract, Prunus Africana Extract, Urtica Dioica, Beta Sitosterol, Borage Seed Oil, Green Tea Extract, Salt, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Superoxide Dismutase.

I bolded the parts of the shampoo which interest me most.

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks; I'm also looking up revivogen and crinogen; as they seem like they might be natural; does anyone have any comments on these? Thanks.

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
Natural Regime

Ive been off the scene for a while. This is what seems logical to me to slow hairloss :

1) DHT /Estradiol inhibitor - Epilobium
2) Immune balancing shampoo - Piroctone Olamine
3) Immune balancing Topical - Calosol

Regards
Pete

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
I just added Nizoral and the Hairmax comb to my regimen; can you guys view my regimen and tell me if theres anything else I should add for a natural, side-free, regimen? Thank you.

sublime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You might want to throw in a high polyphenol green tea extract and HMR lignan to help lower TGF-B and DHT.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
i recommend revivogen it is a great product