Good News Reversing Receding Hairline

new user

Reaction score
I have a typical V shaped receding hairline. I started my treatment on July 6th and on 27th August I noticed tiny new hair are growing back where my original hairline used to be. It is more noticeable at the temples than my widow's peak. I am hoping these new hair mature into thick strands like those near the edges of my hairline, but I am reserving judgement and have to wait and see.

Here's what I am using:

1 green tea bag

3 tsp organic raw virgin coconut oil

1 tsp emu oil

1 tsp castor oil

1/2 tsp lavendar oil

1/2 tsp rosemary oil

A few Pieces of Frozen coconut milk

First I make the mixture with the ingredients above and store it in the fridge so it lasts. Before applying the mixture to my head I apply a few drops of tea tree oil to my temples and let it absorb. After applying the mixture I place a shower cap on my head and wait for about 30 mins before washing everything out with Dr Bronner's 18-In-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Soap. For shampooing I use nizoral once a week.

I urge you to try this method for about 2 months as I have done and report back any results.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a typical V shaped receding hairline. I started my treatment on July 6th and yesterday I noticed tiny new hair are growing back where my original hairline used to be. It is more noticeable at the temples than my widow's peak. I am hoping these new hair mature into thick strands like those near the edges of my hairline, but I am reserving judgement and have to wait and see.

Here's what I am using:

1 green tea bag

1 tsp emu oil

1 tsp castor oil

1/2 tsp lavendar oil

1/2 tsp rosemary oil

First I make the mixture with the ingredients above and store it in the fridge so it lasts. Before applying the mixture to my head I apply a few drops of tea tree oil to my temples and let it absorb. After applying the mixture I place a shower cap on my head and wait for about 30 mins before washing everything out in with Dr Bronner's 18-In-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Soap. For shampooing I use nizoral once a week.

I urge you to try this method for about 2 months as I have done and report back any results.
uKOSZja.jpg

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buddy, i don't think you're even balding. I know that you're trying to help people here, so ignore the sarcastic comments. Natural medications can help, but the priority is to take DHT blockers like Finasteride or Minoxidil.

new user

Reaction score
Hey buddy, i don't think you're even balding. I know that you're trying to help people here, so ignore the sarcastic comments. Natural medications can help, but the priority is to take DHT blockers like Finasteride or Minoxidil.
Oh I definitely had a receding hairline. My hairloss started in 2014 where I went from nw1 to approximately nw1.5. I am assuming you consider a receding hairline to be male pattern baldness.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I definitely had a receding hairline. My hairloss started in 2014 where I went from nw1 to approximately nw1.5. I am assuming you consider a receding hairline to be male pattern baldness.
No, of course. I know about mature hairline, but when you have mature hairline, you don't have to care about medications or treatments because you're balding very slowly.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a typical V shaped receding hairline. I started my treatment on July 6th and on 27th August I noticed tiny new hair are growing back where my original hairline used to be. It is more noticeable at the temples than my widow's peak. I am hoping these new hair mature into thick strands like those near the edges of my hairline, but I am reserving judgement and have to wait and see.

Here's what I am using:

1 green tea bag

1 tsp emu oil

1 tsp castor oil

1/2 tsp lavendar oil

1/2 tsp rosemary oil

First I make the mixture with the ingredients above and store it in the fridge so it lasts. Before applying the mixture to my head I apply a few drops of tea tree oil to my temples and let it absorb. After applying the mixture I place a shower cap on my head and wait for about 30 mins before washing everything out with Dr Bronner's 18-In-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Soap. For shampooing I use nizoral once a week.

Is this you:

new user

Reaction score
No, of course. I know about mature hairline, but when you have mature hairline, you don't have to care about medications or treatments because you're balding very slowly.

A mature hairline happens when the original recedes up to a certain age then stops completely. My hairloss was continous and never stopped all these years, which is what prompted me to start the treatment. So I don't think it's a mature hairline.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no "secret hair growth tonic". Any given treatment that works for one individual might or might not work for another.
Agreed. It's why there are so many products on the market - 99% of which don't work for anyone.

new user

Reaction score
Agreed. It's why there are so many products on the market - 99% of which don't work for anyone.

How bad is your hairloss? If it isn't too far gone you should definitely give this a go. My method is a modified version of this one that I found on youtube. I took out olive oil, added rosemary oil and used castile soap separately. It should be more effective on the crown if you've got issues there.

Last edited:

new user

Reaction score
I'll upload more pics once the difference becomes apparent. My hairline is looking better everyday.

blackg

Reaction score
Another bullshit artist on here just trying to get rich by selling us bald-bags his home made remedy for a "receding hairline."

I call crap twice!!!