Good News!

James

Reaction score
My itching (from minoxidil) is almost gone....

I dont know because my head is used to it (i'm using it almost two months now) Or because i've started using it two times aday....

Everymorning I sneak away to the toilet and put some minoxidil on at work....

Hardly no itching anymore, well sometimes but not that bad that i wake up.....

One question tho

I had some pretty bad shedding and i can sure notice it, will my hair eventually will be the same as before the shedding or even better?

I have the feeling that it is because of the shedding you guys book such noticable results.......

Let me know (please)

Cheers

James

Reaction score
You read the whole story you might as well answer the question.

Just answer it based on experience or whatever...

Cheers

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes,. early minoxidil shedding with controlled scalp health generally = results.

Btw, your topic is reminicient of the Geico commercials..

"Good news!"

"What, did they find a cure for hairloss? Figure out follicle cloning? OSH101 is hitting the market?"

"No! My itching is gone!"

Greeeeaaaat :roll:

James

Reaction score
Ofcourse them good old Geico commercials........

????????

:lol:

Anyway I just wanted to let people know that for me twice a day is better for my scalp then just once a day.....

Although i lost quite a few hairs, but i do have the feeling that at the moment less hair is falling out...

Let's hope for the best...

The Gardener

Reaction score
The shedding is a good sign, James. Just stick with it. The initial itching, then the shedding... all very stereotypical signs of minoxidil taking root. Stick with it!

I predict that next you will start seeing new hair 'sprouts' in your balding areas. Then, in a few haircuts or so you will notice a marked increase in the speed that your existing hair grows in at. Then you will know that you are truly a responder, and that happier days are on their way. It takes six to eight months or so before you look before the mirror and say to yourself 'hey, this sh*t is really working'.

James

Reaction score
I sure hope so...

My hair does feel better, altho that good be the shampoo as well.

The pictures that i have from 2 months ago are quite shocking when you see how many hairl i've lost . I suddenly realized why smebody's name on the forum is: A hole in the head.......

But we we'll see I can always shave it all of anyway.....

Fingers crossed!

Later