Good results!

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you folks know that in addition to taking Propecia, three weeks ago I added the following to my daily regimen:

500mg MSM
315mg Green Tea Extract
100mg Grapeseed Extract
500mg L-Lysine (thinking about dropping, not sure about side effects)
500mg Vitamin B-Complex

I have to say that my hair has been growing rediculously fast. Not sure if there is any new grouth (only been 3 weeks) but it has been growing and growing and growing. I'm always pissing "radiated-yellow" but I guess thats just the extra B vitamins coming out. I also have Nizoral, but I use it maybe once a week (makes my hair go super frizz).

Anyway, just figured I'd share. If my hair is growing so fast I can only assume it's being healthy and thats a step in the right direction. I'll post a few months down the road to let you know if there is any new growth.

G

If your piss is yellow then that means you are not drinking enough water!

Snipes

Reaction score
traxdata said:
If your piss is yellow then that means you are not drinking enough water!

yeah I agree...I take mega doses of B vitamins and also drink copious amounts of water...my pee is nearly always clear.

G

Nope, your piss is that yellow because of the b-complex, like you said.

Same happaned to me.

As soon as I strated them, my piss turned that horrible kind of yellow.

Jack sh*t to do with water.

G

Gunner said:
Nope, your piss is that yellow because of the b-complex, like you said.

Same happaned to me.

As soon as I strated them, my piss turned that horrible kind of yellow.

Jack sh*t to do with water.

This can also be a cause!

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, it has been another few weeks since I last updated and I have to let everyone know that I AM indeed seeing new "stray" hairs pop up where my old hairline used to be. About 15 new hairs in all, and I say they are new because they are the shorter than the rest of my hair and appropriate to the duration I have been on the vitamins. They are also substatially thicker than the rest of my hair, albeit a few shades darker.
It's much more difficult to detect any new growth elswhere on my scalp because I have no blad spots, just diffused thinning.
I am curious if anyone else on the boards are on the same regimen and experiencing similar results.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner has a point but the most common reason why your piss is yellow is ..like traxdata said......your dehydrated and need to drink more water instead of drinking carbinated sodas or very acidic juices.

johnnycash

Established Member
Reaction score
I take a multi-vitavin and not long after my first piss is very yellow, and it can't be dehydraytion cause I drink lots of water. I've heard it's due to the fact my body is not absorbing all of the nutrients in the vitamin.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im just saying that a BIG reason why peoples piss is yellow is because of dehydration...i didnt say that was necessarily the problem with you.

Also people who say water doesnt matter .....
go drink a whole 2 liter of coke then wash that down with a half gallon of tropicana............take a piss.........then come back and tell me that doesnt have anything to do with water.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Were going off on a tangent, but...
The reason I'm pissing yellow has very little (not nothing though) to do with how much water I am drinking. It turns out that ingesting nearly 2000% of the daily value of the entire vitamin-B complex is the reason my urine is yellow - rather neon yellow. Water certainly is a factor, but I drink almost 6 bottles of water per day and I still have the same color for the first 2 or 3 times I piss each day. What is turning my urine that abnormal yellow is excess and unused vitamins.