good styling product

viperfish

Reaction score
Just wanted to see what kinda stying products you guys are using, especially for thickening the hair. Currently, I just got this Bed Head Superstar Quenn for a Day Thickening Spray (stupid name I know). This stuff works pretty good though, you just spray it in when your hair is wet and kinda mess it up. Thickens the hair quite good and gives some hold. What do you guys recommend or currently using???

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My spironolactone cream actually works kind of like a light gel. I love it :) I put it as much as I can on the scalp and I rub it in. Kind of a messy look.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i use styling paste from Loreal....doesnt show the scalp like gel does which gives the effect of thicker hair

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
use thick paste/mud/clay/PUTTY - especially brycreem putty. very thick. rub it all over your hands, then brush it over the tips of your hair, keep going till theres a fair amount on the tips of your hair. really good, makes even thin hair look very thick!!! best ive come across.

G

I use Fish styling cream, born in Soho London. This is by far the best styling cream I have ever used. It even thickens the hair. Plus it let's you create a great style.