Got a question about finasteride

LilOne

Reaction score
when u get on finasteride i know u exprencie alot of sheeding but if u bald ur hair do u think people will tell. Cuz i want to get one finasteride but the age is a factor i'm 17 going on18 in 1 month. Also i''m afraid of shedding cuz i know u have ur ups and downs. But is there anyone who balded there head while on finasteride and could tell the difference if they where shedding or not. Thanks :lol:

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Some never shed. As far as your hair looking worse after shedding, it depends on your individual head of hair, and your norwood/diffuse status.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that it is also normal to lose anywhere from 50 to 100 hairs per day....

LilOne

Reaction score
yeas i know that but i'am saying if u bald your head and u shed you think people will tell

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
I shaved my head before starting my regimen. If shaving doesn't make you look hideous, I really recommend it. Just remember to take some pictures before for later comparison when you're trying to evaluate your progress at month 12.

LilOne

Reaction score
thanx nah i started shaving my head like 2 months ago i think i look good with a shaved head :lol:

misterium

Reaction score
Yeah shaved head is gooood.. .I just go #1, feels great looks fine.

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
LilOne said:
thanx nah i started shaving my head like 2 months ago i think i look good with a shaved head :lol:

Then why are you bothering with the treatments? :)

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
juststarting said:
LilOne said:

Then why are you bothering with the treatments? :)

The fact that he thinks he looks good with a shaved head doesn't necessarily mean that he looks bad with hair, does it? ;)

LilOne

Reaction score
thats true but i would rather have thicker hair then a bald head. I like having a blad head but it becomes a hassle in shaving every week.