Got called to testify in court

Obsidian

Reaction score
It's basically over the fact that a roommate I lived with (or was gonna live with) physically assaulted a female roommate and I saw it go down. I am afraid they may try to charge me with something since I restrained him and pinned him down when I caught him in the act.

Should I be worried?

Nene

Reaction score
They probably just need your testimony, i wouldn't be worried.

GeminiX

Reaction score
If it's already going to trial, then the prosecution should have their case set out already. If there was reason to arrest you, it would probably have happened by now.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
You would already have been charged.

Who wanted you to testify? The prosecution? They'll probably talk to you beforehand and you can probably ask any questions you have to them.

Obsidian

Reaction score
I am guessing I do not have to come in as the criminal court docket has the date changed from this Monday/Tuesday to the 10th of march and instead of saying 'jury' on court type, it now says 'PLE'.

I am guessing that means plea bargain. Still need to find out if I have to show up.

I am guessing he took a deal Ashe was also on trial for over28 grams of a controlled substance (pg3 which means no prescription of Valium/oxycontin) and possession of a dangerous drug.