Got RU, need some help

davekhan

Reaction score
So I get my RU from OC for 350, and have been going through the 258 pages of the other thread, I got through 60 pages and I figured Im getting so confused I was wondering if someone can give me an updated answer for my questions

1) is mixing with minoxidil the best/easiest method considering I already use minoxidil and don't want to waste an expensive chemical?

2) How do I mix it into minoxidil if I want to start of with 50 mg, do i just add it to one months supply ?

3) is it even a good idea to make a one months supply?

4) micro scale? where can i get the one I need, can i purchase one in any local store?

5) if minoxidil is not the best method, then where would I get the Other supplies, (live in the USA)

I really would appreciate any help, I am losing hair fast after finasteride, and well, Im not rich enough to waste such an expensive chemical.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mpb27 said:
So I get my RU from OC for 350, and have been going through the 258 pages of the other thread, I got through 60 pages and I figured Im getting so confused I was wondering if someone can give me an updated answer for my questions

1) is mixing with minoxidil the best/easiest method considering I already use minoxidil and don't want to waste an expensive chemical?

Adding RU to minoxidil is the easiest. whether or not its the best is up to debate.

2) How do I mix it into minoxidil if I want to start of with 50 mg, do i just add it to one months supply ?

If you want 50mg, then you decide how many ml you apply to your scalp each day. If you apply 2ml a day and want 50mg, then you need 25mg per ml. 30 days (1 month) is 60ml. 60ml x 25mg = 1500mg RU

3) is it even a good idea to make a one months supply?

Sure. You can start with 15 days or 1 month.

4) micro scale? where can i get the one I need, can i purchase one in any local store?

http://cgi.ebay.com/0-001-10g-Pocke...r_Audio_In_Dash_Receivers?hash=item1c108c1535

5) if minoxidil is not the best method, then where would I get the Other supplies, (live in the USA)

Dunno. I'm from UK.

I really would appreciate any help, I am losing hair fast after finasteride, and well, Im not rich enough to waste such an expensive chemical.

TheInvincible

Reaction score
optimus got it all. I just want to point out that it's not recommended to use more than 25mg/1ml if you are using it with minoxidil, some people had problems with dissolving.
and good luck!

davekhan

Reaction score
Thanks Guys,

I will keep you all posted with pictures and details.

I plan on using 2ml/25g per ML

I will make 2 weeks at a time, to valuable of a chemical to waste.

Final question though, They say light ruins the chemical, well if that is the case then How do I prepare the product if I cant see?

td241

Reaction score
I recently dissolved 100mg in a week's worth (@1.5 ml/day) of kirkland minoxidil and got it to dissolve by shaking it.... a lot. I keep it in a glass bottle with medicine dropper so I know its dissolved.

To keep the light from getting to it, i just keep it in the fridge. There also seems to be some debate about whether or not that's necessary, but it's not inconvenient for me to be on the safe side here.

TheInvincible said:
optimus got it all. I just want to point out that it's not recommended to use more than 25mg/1ml if you are using it with minoxidil, some people had problems with dissolving.
and good luck!

davekhan

Reaction score
what kind of light are we talking about? Sun light or even light bulbs, I dont know how to mix in the dark as Im not nocturnal lol.