Graftcyte Concentrated Spray

BoilerRoom

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone using this? Info on its peptide concentration? As cosmetically friendly as Tricomin?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BoilerRoom said:
Anyone using this? Info on its peptide concentration? As cosmetically friendly as Tricomin?

Graftcyte is used for a week or so after a transplant, I think the only thing it does is help the head heal faster after surgery as I have never heard of it being used to regrow hair.

bullitnut

Reaction score
ht55 is right grafcyte spray is used for a week to ten days after surgery to aid in the healing it is howether made by procyte the same company that makes tricomin and contains copper peptides just like the graftcyte spray, i personally use the tricomin revitalising shampoo and have found it a great product.

bn

BoilerRoom

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know what it is used for. But its more concentrated than Tricomin and probably closer to the peptide concentration that was used in the FDA study.

I just can't find info on its peptide %.

Regardless, it should be more effective than tricomin.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
BoilerRoom said:
Yes, I know what it is used for. But its more concentrated than Tricomin and probably closer to the peptide concentration that was used in the FDA study.

Oh, I'd be surprised if the concentration weren't considerably HIGHER than what was used in the FDA trial for Tricomin, which would account for a lot the expense. Graftcyte is a serious product, intended for use after hair transplant surgery. They're not going to pussyfoot around with tiny doses.

BoilerRoom

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
BoilerRoom said:

Oh, I'd be surprised if the concentration weren't considerably HIGHER than what was used in the FDA trial for Tricomin, which would account for a lot the expense. Graftcyte is a serious product, intended for use after hair transplant surgery. They're not going to pussyfoot around with tiny doses.

Yes, I'd love to find out the concentration so I could dilute it to the % used in the FDA study.