grape seed extract; who is on it and what does it do?

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
i was in the local vitamin shop and that was their "spotlight vitamin of the month." it was very expensive ($30) for a little bottle. ive heard about it on here a few times and am interested in what it is used for. any info about this product would be apreciated. thank.

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
wtf? $30, i hope that is not US funds. I usually can find it for $10-$15 Canadian, and thats like $7-$10 US. In fact i just bought 6 bottles on blowout for $4.50 CAD each.
Basically its a great antioxident, which also has been shown to cause hair to grow out faster (i beleive so at least). Basically combined with MSM my hair grows super fast.

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
if there's a walmart near you, you should be able to get a month supply for less than $5. i was on it for awhile, but had to stop because i have odd white blood cells, and it effected and slowed down the clotting time of my blood. i'm trying green tea extract at the moment in place of it.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
We are moving this thread to the unproven and experimental treatments forums.

Thx.

Cassin

Reaction score
nikeaddict said:
cool, so its good for hair? what else does it do? thanks

Grapeseed is extremely helpfull for cardio. I use it because I still smoke(trying to quit), it is also a powerfull anti-oxident. As far as hair goes, I doubt you will see any benefits. 100mg is the RDA.