Great Hair Transplant Success (inspiration For Those Planning On Getting A Hair Transplant)

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share the hair transplant of a friend, he has had great results.

Before transplant:
Villa.png

2 months after procedure:

Now:

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been watching this guy since day one. He didn't even shed. Minimal redness. Unbelievable.

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice..

Going to get my hair transplant done at H&W next week.. Strip though.

What surgeon did he go with?

shookwun

Reaction score
whats so amazing about this?

typical everyday case

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ah man, knowing what I know now about hair transplant's it makes me cringe when I see people get FUE for their first surgery

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
ah man, knowing what I know now about hair transplant's it makes me cringe when I see people get FUE for their first surgery

Care to expand on this?

I am getting a FUT transplant next week.. will be my first.

I have heard differing views.

Some people seem to believe that FUT scars aren't that easy to hide and you are better off going totally FUE - UNLESS you have advanced hair loss [like NW4+] and need a mega-session.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats so amazing about this?

typical everyday case

His transplanted hair is extremely thick, especially when you take into consideration he's only 5 months post op. I see many transplants in which the hair is very thin and still patchy, even after 18 months, hence the reasoning behind me saying how good his results are, you can't deny that is immense growth/regrowth after just 5 months.

shookwun

Reaction score
His transplanted hair is extremely thick, especially when you take into consideration he's only 5 months post op. I see many transplants in which the hair is very thin and still patchy, even after 18 months, hence the reasoning behind me saying how good his results are, you can't deny that is immense growth/regrowth after just 5 months.
He has good donor characteristics.

Donor = everything for transplant result

thin hair = Weak roots, restricted growth, and skinny hairs. In other words, pluggy result)

Without a good donor, you will look like you have plugs.

INSANE donor. tier 1

7900 grafts. Hasson & wong (masters of FUT)

VL-Dr.H-Jan17-side-alt.jpg

VL-Dr.H-Jan17-side.jpg

VL-Dr.H-Jan17-front-close.jpg

@Wolf Pack

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Congrats to your friend , looks like very nice results

To bad there is no hair transplant alternative for nw7 diffuse thinners

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

thin hair = Weak roots, restricted growth, and skinny hairs. In other words, pluggy result)

INSANE donor. tier 1

VL-Dr.H-Jan17-side.jpg

@Wolf Pack
WHAT THE f***.
is that even possible? such density, man.
stunned-silence-gif-1.gif

i have this type of Donor. Atleast there is hope for me now.

resu

Reaction score
He still had plenty of hair to do a combover, the hair transplant was the icing on the cake. Either way you shouldn't look up to the best examples because those aren't the norm, they're the exceptions.

shookwun

Reaction score
He still had plenty of hair to do a combover, the hair transplant was the icing on the cake. Either way you shouldn't look up to the best examples because those aren't the norm, they're the exceptions.

Exactly.

every single doctor cherry picks there top results.

We don't see the other 95%

Funny to, how most the results are always epic tier donor patients.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

INSANE donor. tier 1

VL-Dr.H-Jan17-side.jpg

@Wolf Pack
No one said he didn't have a good donor? I was just pointing out my friends transplant success for those interested or those looking for inspiration regarding hair transplants.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also find it absolutely hilarious how @JeanLucBB holds a grudge because I didn't agree with something he said, thus deciding to follow me around disliking all of my posts. :p

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also find it absolutely hilarious how @JeanLucBB holds a grudge because I didn't agree with something he said, thus deciding to follow me around disliking all of my posts. :p

It only lets me do one dislike per day now, so consider yourself lucky. Why were the dislikes removed but yours on mine remained? So ridiculous.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It only lets me do one dislike per day now, so consider yourself lucky. Why were the dislikes removed but yours on mine remained? So ridiculous.
Perhaps because I don't hold a grudge against a random guy on the forum and follow him disliking all his posts? :) Why you holding a grudge mate, you bitter because I debunked your one dimensional minded theory?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps because I don't hold a grudge against a random guy on the forum and follow him disliking all his posts? :) Why you holding a grudge mate, you bitter because I debunked your one dimensional minded theory?

You debunked nothing. I have no issue with anyone's use of dutasteride, I'm just saying that if your cucumber falls off and your bone density and muscle mass is ruined by the alpha 5 reductase 1 deficiency at least you will know I was right.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You debunked nothing. I have no issue with anyone's use of dutasteride, I'm just saying that if your cucumber falls off and your bone density and muscle mass is ruined by the alpha 5 reductase 1 deficiency at least you will know I was right.

Yes of course you were right, that's why I had the last say and you decided to dislike every single post I make, why is this then friend? :D