Green Buds Discussion :)

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was wondering, if Cipla has produced Finpecia and Fincar which have the same ingredient Finasteride, as in Propecia and Proscar, does this pharmaceutical company produce some Generic Minoxidil?

I could find that Cipla does produce generic Ketoconazole...cant find the name for it.

Also i heard that Rogaine is not available in India, but i have seen users from India on this forum using minoxidil

The Gardener

Reaction score
Greensoap/Teetering,

I LOVE those buds behind and next to the green soap blocks in your avatar. Man, I'd smoke one of them six ways to cleveland if I had one now.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Green Soap said:
Just buy it at the grocery store?????

I buy the generic one in Australia, Hair-A-Gain. Much cheaper than Rogaine and dries faster.

I asked that question just as a curiousity.

Even Generic Dutasteride is available from India, some Dr. Reddy's Dutas I think is the name.

Any users from India can answer this?

morphuesX

Reaction score
yes it is. Dr Reddy's have thier version of minoxidl called "Mintop" (2%) and "Mintop Forte" (5%)

Mintop Forte costs around 400 rupees (that come to around 8-9 dollars)

Funnily enough i used to use Dr.Lee's minoxidil coz of Low PPG content. But he has stopped shipping to india for some reason and iam having revert back to indian minoxidil which i have used it in past. I think it is as good or as bad as generic minoxidl u get over there

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Gardener...Lol.

You ever come up this way, I'll get you lifted like cotton candy from the Northwest's finest sticky.

Anytime.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
morphuesX said:
yes it is. Dr Reddy's have thier version of minoxidl called "Mintop" (2%) and "Mintop Forte" (5%)

Mintop Forte costs around 400 rupees (that come to around 8-9 dollars)

Funnily enough i used to use Dr.Lee's minoxidil coz of Low PPG content. But he has stopped shipping to india for some reason and iam having revert back to indian minoxidil which i have used it in past. I think it is as good or as bad as generic minoxidl u get over there

Thanks fr the reply MorpheusX. 400 Rupees is very less. I pay like 25$ for Generic 5% minoxidil here. Do you buy from some local website or local pharmacy?
My friend is soon visiting India, I may as well ask him to get me 10 bottes of Mintop Forte. :)

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Green Soap said:
Hey Gardener...Lol.

You ever come up this way, I'll get you lifted like cotton candy from the Northwest's finest sticky.

Anytime.

What part of the Northwest green soap? I may join you guys!

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Greensoap/Teetering,

I LOVE those buds behind and next to the green soap blocks in your avatar. Man, I'd smoke one of them six ways to cleveland if I had one now.

Gardener..I have changed the title of my thread, so that everyone can have the opportunity to post for those "buds". :D

Petchsky

Reaction score
:woot: Buds, Where?

I don't know whats more teasing, your avatar or traxdata's old one?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since we're talking buds, my favorite is Thai Stick. I smoked some with a Vietnamese dude one time and it's the best sh*t I've ever had. Very upbeat, creative, and energetic high. f*****g magic. No wonder people from that part of the world are so hard-working and productive.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
:woot: Buds, Where?

I don't know whats more teasing, your avatar or traxdata's old one?

Just next to the green soap... :) ..gotta process it a bit before you smoke it :p
Don worry petchsky..i will do the honors when i meet ya :D

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Temples said:
Since we're talking buds, my favorite is Thai Stick. I smoked some with a Vietnamese dude one time and it's the best sh*t I've ever had. Very upbeat, creative, and energetic high. f*****g magic. No wonder people from that part of the world are so hard-working and productive.

Dude...Vietnamese guys have good stock of these "buds". When me n my mates go drinking at anyone's house...we make sure ...we can smoke these...n its a good killer combo. :)

misterium

Reaction score
Wish I had some nugz right about now :wink:

G

Cipl is in India? thats kinda scary... only thing good comin out of that hole is opium. I went to amsterdam this spring and there weed was FANTaSTIC... it was like gettin stankle for the first time... then we couldn't find the trolly to take us to our hotel at 1 am... in the red light district at 1 am u can get whatevs u want...kinda scary thoguh