Green Tea and Saw Palmetto lotion

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys from what I have read, taking Green Tea and Saw Palmetto orally will probably have a minimal affect on hair loss. However, the consensus on these forums is that they may be effective as a topical lotion. I have also heard of studies which have experienced positive results when these products are applied topically.

Does anyone know where you can buy a Green Tea lotion or Saw Palmetto lotion online? Come to think of it, a lotion which contains both Green Tea and Saw Palmetto would be even better.

Do people think such a product would be worth trying?

What are your thoughts on this ChemistryStudent?

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone?

I am surprised that no one knows of anyware to get a good Green Tea or Saw Palmetto cream. The consensus on these forums seems to be that a topical application of Green Tea or Saw Palmetto may be extremely beneficial.

Reaction score
Had to say hello to a fellow aussie. Sorry mate cant help you out with this but have you looked at zinx which contains saw palmetto.

Personally i want to try somthing like advecia to go with my current regime which contains green tea and saw palmetto extracts

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey qqwertyuiop2000

Hey qqwertyuiop2000,

Good to hear from another Aussie.

That is a pretty comprehensive regime you have there. Has it been successful? Why are you considering adding spironolactone?

Reaction score
Hey Aussie experiment

I was on the big three till about 2 months ago when i noticed things were getting worse male pattern baldness was proceeding in a V pattern so i added spironolactone, tricomin and folligen.

To be quite honest after two months I havent noticed much and i have seen increased shedding :( but ill stick with it because you need 3-6 months minimum to see full effects of treatments.

Im actually going to amp it up by adding -retin A, Xandrox, revivogen shampoo and a honest of vitamins like ie ingredients in advecia.

Somthing like revivogen has the stuff you are after if your intrested.

After that its time to give up haha

Ive found ordering most of this stuff online is cheaper than getting it from your local chemist. This website is good for most things. otherwise use http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
You could use the Revitalize Spray Solution from American Crew. It has green tea, saw palmetto, copper gluconate, plus other ingredients.

And if you could get a hold of the older formula, it has copper peptides instead of copper gluconate.

But I don’t know the amounts of saw palmetto and green tea in it.

melbwest

Reaction score
hey, another aussie here

I've been using AC revitalize and im happy with it so far. Only a month or so but I feel like it has stopped a bit of natura shedding.

I'm in melbourne and contacted http://www.mensgrooming.com.au to ask if they knew the score with AC and any switch from Peptides to gluconate. They said they contatcted their distributor in here in aus and that it still has copper peptides.

If indeed it has changed I guess we would be behind in Aus on most stock.