Grounding Techniques Question: Seeking Effective Strategies

adriankingston

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for advice on grounding techniques that can help manage anxiety and stress. I’ve tried a few methods like deep breathing and the 5-4-3-2-1 technique,

but I’m curious if there are other strategies that people have found particularly effective.

How do you learn grounding techniques in your daily life? Are there any specific exercises or practices that have worked wonders for you?

I’m open to trying different approaches and would love to hear your recommendations and experiences.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great question. No one will answer because this forum is filled with a bunch of incel basement dwellers that rub estrogen on their nuts and just cry all day. For me personally the only thing that works is 1) don't stare at yourself in the mirror so much. Take a look in the morning and only notice your nice traits and move on. Life is too short to be so OCD and vain. 2) CARDIO. Helps BIG time. Especially if it's a sport or something fun. Sports are great cause you can joke around with dudes that don't give a sh*t what you look like 3) anti anxiety music. This sh*t works, especially the legitimate stuff. 4) strength training. Become an animal. f*** everyone else. You're born alone, you die alone and literally no one, including your wife and kids actually care about you. They are all just parasites. lol