Grow8312's Story

grow8312

Reaction score
Well I never thought I would have registered to a site like this but here I am. Its really unexpected of this happening to me since neither my fathers or mothers side has issues with hair loss. I started to notice a bit of hair loss about 2 years ago at 27. It was a shock to me but now its really getting noticeable. My loss is in the front basically my hairline and I'm starting to notice thinning as well. I keep my hair short normally a 1.5 all the way around and lined up in the front. Let me just say I feel like I have a five head lol. So today I started Nizoril shampoo and ordered Revivogen conditioner thinking its just build up of DHT since its not hereditary. I will post pic of before hair loss and now. Please all opinions are welcome.

grow8312

Reaction score
Re: New! This is my story

[attachment=0:20ukw2rc]hair2.jpg[/attachment:20ukw2rc]
before hair loss

Attachments

• hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 844

grow8312

Reaction score

[attachment=0]IMAG0294.jpg[/attachment
This is today

Attachments

• IMAG0294.jpg
    IMAG0294.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 195

grow8312

Reaction score

[attachment=0:3pbcosur]IMAG0295.jpg[/attachment:3pbcosur]

Attachments

• IMAG0295.jpg
    IMAG0295.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 164

grow8312

Reaction score

So there you go what a huge difference in just a few years. I really hope I can get back what i lost but I'm not feeling to hopeful at this point.

grow8312

Reaction score

I ordered tricomin and will be starting on rogaine foam or minoxidil since its a bit cheaper. What do you guys think. Also I'm really trying to stay away from any pills for health reasons.