Guerrilax3's Story - ( 21/ need help )

guerrilax3

Reaction score
I'm 21 years old and I am of Indian descent (the country India, not Native American) I have black hair that's oily. I shampoo with Head & Shoulders twice a week, no conditioner, and I wash my hair every day when I shower.

My hair has always been falling out since i can remember, but it was like nothing in the past, I would see 4-5 hairs in my hand when im washing and it seemed normal.

But more recently there would be like 10-12, and when I dry my hair there are up to 20 strands in my towel. This happens every time I shower or wash my hair, or even right now i gently pulled on my hair and a strand came out. This is mainly occurring on the top/front of my head. When i look in the mirror overall I have a full head of hair, but it doesn't look thick any more, its "thin" and i can see see through my hair (i can see my the skin on my head when my hair naturally parts, I used to have more hair so i wouldn't really be able to see my head at all)

I no longer use styling gel, i put a small amount of lotion/cocoa butter cream in my hair for styling maybe 2-3 times a week. I used to use this AXE pomade, maybe 2-3 times a month before this summer started, but i no longer use it, i thought maybe the pomade was triggering the hair loss.

Anybody have any thought or suggestions? would really appreciate the help, i feel like im getting old even tho im 21! :(