H82bebald's Story

h82bebald

Established Member
Reaction score
well my story starts in my late teens. I first started noticing my scalp becoming more noticeable. I remember being 17 and shedding tons of hair but never thought anything of it since I had lots of hair. I styled it however I could till I turned 22 and buzzed my head with a no guard on the clippers and never looked back. At the time I really didn't care. Maybe it was because it wasn't as noticeable after I buzzed it. Well like a couple of years back I noticed it was getting pretty thin, I still didn't think anything of it, and I thought treatments were all fairy tales. Well last year after finding this site, I started reading about the treatments. I was scared of the side effects so I never went thru with treatments. Well in january of this year, I bought my first batch on finasteride and started taking it the first week of february. I shedded pretty bad and thinned out, I was pretty upset that I even went ahead and started shaving my head with a razor. Well in the first week of may, I added minoxidil and started buzzing my head with a no guard since shaving my head would irritate my head and I thought it would be a bad idea with minoxidil. I didn't have a camera when I started treatments but I do remember my hair being in pretty bad shape that you can say I was pretty much completely bald, I even had slick patches. A couple of months back my hair started thickening up but then I started shedding again and thinning out. Its pretty thin, almost see thru but I do have hair everywhere on topof my head that I hope will thickenen up. I'm sorry for my bad composition but its because I'm typing all this in a fast manner. I will post up pics of my current state in a sec. So I guess that makes it 7 months on finasteride and 4 on minoxidil.

h82bebald

Established Member
Reaction score
21b516g.jpg

2v9dyy0.jpg

al66mb.jpg

h82bebald

Established Member
Reaction score
In this pic on the left side you can see the little vellus hairs that if they go terminal will fix my crooked hairline
20jmeex.jpg

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get nizoral.

You have a very oily scalp, you will benefit from Nizoral.

h82bebald

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys. Small update. everything is still the same. I have dropped minoxidil like a little over a month and a half ago cause I honestly didn't see any results from it. I was on it for like 6 months. I think propecia is whats working for me.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
your hair doesn't look that bad, especially with the buzz cut. I'd stay on minoxidil for a bit more before dropping it completely

h82bebald

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know. It honestly didn't do anything. I might try it again later on. I wish I would of responded to it

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
i had same situation one year back my head was look like yours or a clone .

you are head just generating oil so it is hard to control

use nizoral 4~6/ week to get rid off the sebum.....just stay for buzz cut to help your hair to breath. once you hair grow longer sebum will cut oxygen supply to your hair basement .then you will see drastic shed you may reach NW2~NW4 with in a year....

good luck.....

astros148

Established Member
Reaction score
raj47 said:
i had same situation one year back my head was look like yours or a clone .

you are head just generating oil so it is hard to control

use nizoral 4~6/ week to get rid off the sebum.....just stay for buzz cut to help your hair to breath. once you hair grow longer sebum will cut oxygen supply to your hair basement .then you will see drastic shed you may reach NW2~NW4 with in a year....

good luck.....

im sure he has the same genes as you right...