Habfan's Story- (Thinning Hair)

habfan

Reaction score
Hey guys...just looking for some advice here....

I'm a 20 year old male and I have recently noticed what appears to be thinning hair. I never noticed it really before until last week and it seems like it's thinning all over my whole scalp. I have noticed that my scalp is visible in several places on my head and I believe it's thinning substainally but I'm not 100% certain because my hair has never really been this short. Anyway, I went to the hairdressers this past Saturday and asked to get my hair cut to hide my thinning hair...but the hairdresser insisited that my hair was not thinning and that my hair was just really fine. Also, some friends said that they didn't think it was falling out either. So, i felt better about it for a bit and thought maybe it was just cause my hair was cut relatively shorter than in the past. But a few minutes ago I scratched my head and about 7 or 8 hairs feel to the desk...

On top of the general thinning and the visible scalp in some places, I have also noticed my hair feels alot softer than before...

I'm just wondering this is just normal...or do I have something to be concerned about and potentially going bald at 20?

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Thinning Hair

Grab some pics and post them up...we'll be better able to tell that way.