Had my consultation, is 2300 enough? Design ok?

Rosss11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

Had my consultation with Dr B I S A N G A

He determined that I had an average 65 follicular units per cm2 and recommend 2300 grafts to restore my hairline.

I initially wanted the hairline further forwards but he advised that this would be best and I trust his knowledge.

What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• C6A5129F-AD61-48E6-A529-74D096D71D7B.png
    C6A5129F-AD61-48E6-A529-74D096D71D7B.png
    487.7 KB · Views: 234
  • A80699B0-83C5-4C34-8C0D-AD46EAE24574.png
    A80699B0-83C5-4C34-8C0D-AD46EAE24574.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 229

Warmer82

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

He determined that I had an average 65 follicular units per cm2 and recommend 2300 grafts to restore my hairline.

I initially wanted the hairline further forwards but he advised that this would be best and I trust his knowledge.

What are your thoughts?
I had around 2000 with him years ago Made a massive difference.

Make sure you go on finasteride or AA blocker. Mine lasted around 4 years.
Dont smoke or have alot of nicotine as this restricts blood flow.

whatintheworld

Reaction score

What do you mean yours lasted 4 years?

Your transplant fell out after 4 years?

Warmer82

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean yours lasted 4 years?

Your transplant fell out after 4 years?
I had the frontal third done, from around 2 years my frontal third started thinning, at nearly 4 years my temples was completely bald. I started smoking from 18months post op. Im definitely sure this increased loss speed. I had a 2nd transplant on hairline around 2000 follicles, again, this is starting to thin after 18months. Im on meds now so I'm hoping it will stop further loss. I would recommend anyone having a hairtransplant to take finasteride or similar. And definitely not to smoke or take nicotine!!

Hair transplants definitely don't last for ever. And still miniaturise in my opinion.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

What are your thoughts?

Great surgeon, would go for his recommendation. If you still remember the drawn hairline on your forehead, can you tell me what are the measurements from the centre to between the eyebrows? And from the highest corner points down to the eyebrows? In cms ideally. That will confirm everything about the design and put you at ease, always difficult to imagine how it will look grown out which is why measurements are crucial. It looks mature enough anyway considering you have lost a lot of hair.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lasted 4 year?

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great surgeon, would go for his recommendation. If you still remember the drawn hairline on your forehead, can you tell me what are the measurements from the centre to between the eyebrows? And from the highest corner points down to the eyebrows? In cms ideally. That will confirm everything about the design and put you at ease, always difficult to imagine how it will look grown out which is why measurements are crucial. It looks mature enough anyway considering you have lost a lot of hair.
What is the normal cm to get a mature hairline?

Warmer82

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you went to a surgeon who harvested too much outside of the safe zone. I know multiple people who had transplants (all for hairlines like OP) and aren't taking any meds or even minoxidil and still have their transplanted hair 5+ years after the transplant. Of course the hair behind the transplanted hair is balding but not the transplanted hairs are still there, perfectly fine and dense.
Well he is a top surgeon, so who knows what it is. Mine is definitely 100% transplanted hairs. I think it is more common than we think! I'll find a couple of pics and dm you.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell is this about? Have you ever been affected by suicide? Pathetic disgusting outburst.
Click on the report button. It's probably another one of Janey Elizabeth's burner accounts. Another account of hers that needs to be banned.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the normal cm to get a mature hairline?

I made a thread on it, look for it, not sure on the link. But really it's in relation to the upper forehead creases and being a finger above. For most people it's around 7cm in the centre and the corners should also be the same, give or take 0.5 cm.
Well he is a top surgeon, so who knows what it is. Mine is definitely 100% transplanted hairs. I think it is more common than we think! I'll find a couple of pics and dm you.

I doubt B1sanga would go outside the safe zone, he's really good. Just that your hairs were all dht sensitive I guess and no finasteride at the time. My hair still literally looks the same post frontal reconstruction like one of those dark haired thick Couto/Diep guys.

Rosss11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks mate, sorry I’m not sure of the measurements, I mentioned wanting it a bit lower but he recommended this as I had slightly below average donor density, and may need further hair transplant in future if continues

Rosss11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now about to make deposit, really nervous as have become such a pro with hair fibres
6D9292A0-74DD-406F-B15B-8420FD759FB7.jpeg

Rosss11

My Regimen
Reaction score
is that you? You dont need hair transplant then
Edit: Nevermind. so your pics
It’s amazing what hair fibres can do…
Using dermatch, nanogen and a lot of hairspray I can completely disguise my hair to the point that no one even noticed recession, in water or wind though…. Game over