hair building fibres

big al

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone experienced thinning hair whilst using hair building fibers ?

I don't know if it's a coincidence but my hair a got worse since using the fibers.

I am on 5% minoxidil in the morning then apply hair fibers approx 20 mins later, then warm water wash fibers off at night with shower head (no shampoo) and apply 5 %minoxidil cream with azalic acid 20 mins later, also using laser comb every other day.

I was also on roaccutaine for 5 months which I finished in June last year and have bee told that 3 months after finishing roaccutaine shedding can occur lasting 6 months!!

Yep I'm a little confused.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone experienced thinning hair whilst using hair building fibers ?

I don't know if it's a coincidence but my hair a got worse since using the fibers.

I am on 5% minoxidil in the morning then apply hair fibers approx 20 mins later, then warm water wash fibers off at night with shower head (no shampoo) and apply 5 %minoxidil cream with azalic acid 20 mins later, also using laser comb every other day.

I was also on roaccutaine for 5 months which I finished in June last year and have bee told that 3 months after finishing roaccutaine shedding can occur lasting 6 months!!

Yep I'm a little confused.

As i know, the fibers are supposed to be washed with shampoo, to completely get rid of them.
Applying cream after them without proper wash may be the problem.