Hair Cloning Trials... in Mexico?

EliasNJ

Reaction score
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/hair_cloning//cloning_bazan_interview.cfm

Looks like hair cloning may be closer than we think. However I do suggest reading this article with a grain of salt. I have a hard time believing that scientists are closer in Mexico then they are here with hair cloning. Still, if true it is a great relief to think that in 10-15 years we might be able to afford to have our male pattern baldness fixed.

G

10-15 years?? In 10-15 years I'll have forgotten what hair IS, much less have the desire for more of it. In 10-15 years I'll be stressing about paying off my mortgage, not whether some quacks in Mexico have found a connection between rats and hair follicles. In 15 years...well, I'll no longer see myself as a man with hair. I'll see myself as a man with kids and a car loan.

I'm sorry, but if you said they'd have a cure for ugly in 10-15 years, even Steve Buscemi wouldn't hold his breath.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
this is old news and out of date unfortunately. Note the date... Nearly a year ago.

HairLossTalk.com

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Alopecia-Nate said:
I'm sorry, but if you said they'd have a cure for ugly in 10-15 years, even Steve Buscemi wouldn't hold his breath.

I think Steve Buscemi is quite charming actually.

jmoney32

Reaction score
all i got out of that article was nothing is classified or can not be discussed. the 6,000 hairs in 20 minutes seemed interesting. i wonder what he can do with 6000 hairs in 20 minutes?